When The Levee Breaks Part 1

“Okay guys, so …”

“… you wanna go to dinner now? I´m starving.” Harry knew the moment the words left his mouth, he would regret them immediately, but talking or telling the truth was no option either. He couldn´t think the word pregnant without getting sick, so saying it out loud would probably go terribly wrong. Harry really didn´t want to lie to his friends, but in this situation he was left with no other options.

The curly-headed singer expected to be shout at, but it still shocked him when it happened. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect Niall to be the one who was shouting at him. Louis: Yes. Liam: definitely. Even Zayn. But never Niall. Harry had not heard so many swearwords in his entire life. While Niall kept shouting at him Harry started walking towards the front door of the hotel room. Absolutely everybody was staring at him in utter disbelief. No words for two hours straight, and when he finally shows some kind of reaction it´s only him puking his guts out and then pretending this whole day never happened. The whole situation became more and more ridiculous. As soon as Niall was finished with his rant Liam ask their team members to leave the room. They were going to get their answers now. Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn were getting angrier with every minute. Their little brother wanted to play his stupid game of “If I don´t talk about it, it never happened” again, but this time they wouldn´t let him. The last time they waited 3 years before they did confront Harry. They wouldn´t wait another 3 years. This time they would make Harry talk, even if he didn´t want to. They deserved some answers.

Harry collected his wallet and mobile phone and was almost out the door when a stern “We´ll order room-service!” stopped him with his hand already on the door handle. He never really believed he would get out of this, but a man can hope. So, with a sigh, Harry turned around and was now facing his four very angry looking brothers. All four boys now started shouting at him, but Harry still remained silent. His friends had proofed themselves trustworthy a long time ago, but Harry felt so small and insecure. On the one hand, he wanted to tell someone so bad about the rape and the pregnancy. On the other hand, he was so afraid of the consequences. Would they kick him out of the band? What would his parents say? They have been through this mess already 5 years ago. Slowly Harry started drifting back to the dark places in his mind. He stopped being a 17 year old pop star and became the 12 year old scared boy from Holmes Chappell again. Suddenly the pictures of the night in Pittsburgh came flushing back into Harry´s memory. He felt Henry´s hands all over him, ripping his clothes apart; felt Henry´s lips kissing him; tasting Henry´s breath on his tongue; felt Henry´s fingers inside of him; heard Henry say what a good little Angel he still was. In this moment Harry lost it completely. For the umpteenth time in his life he sunk down to the floor sobbing, trembling.

Within seconds he was lifted off the floor by four pairs of strong and comforting arms. He was placed on the bed with Liam behind him, so the older boy could embrace Harry whole, pressing Harry´s back to his chest. Niall was in front of Harry caressing his arms and legs. Louis was on the phone ordering food and tea and telling the hotel staff to not disturb them any further. Zayn informed management of the newest development and told them to cancel everything they had planned for the next day. The food and tea arrived within 20 minutes. In this time Harry managed to calm down a bit, supressing his memories. “Haz, please tell us what´s wrong! We love you! We won´t judge. We only wanna help you.” Liam constantly whispered into Harry´s ear, trying to sooth the boy. “I can´t! I can´t! I can´t!” Harry kept on chanting. “Please Haz! Please!” Zayn´s voice was so sincere and so full of love, concern and honesty that Harry finally gave in. All five boys were sitting on the bed; Harry in the middle, the other four circling him. Liam loosened his grip around Harry´s body and the young boy took one deep breath before saying the words he most feared: “I am pregnant. It´s Henry´s.”

So I´m back! Hooray!!

Took quite a while to write this chapter and it´s still so shitty and short!! Sorry!!

I start working on part 2 on Sunday. Now that I´ve figured out where I want to go with this story I should be able to update more regularly. But I promise nothing!

Also this chapter is not edited yet. I will do it when I uploaded part 2.

Comments and questions are always welcome:

I.