Chapter two

Jungkook's POV -

I went through the forest and ran, not particularly knowing where I was going, but I knew I had to find answers to my dilemma. 

As I ran faster and deeper into the woods, everything started to feel as if it was in slow motion, and my mind became foggy as a vision took over me.

" Kookie look! I found a pretty butterfly! " the boy said in glee, running over to me with a big goofy smile plastered on his face.

" Wow Taehyung, it's beautiful. "

" Mhm!! I'm gonna let it go though, so it can go back to its family! "

" That's a lovely idea Tae, I'm sure the butterfly appreciates it very much. "

The boy giggled and ran off again, freeing the butterfly from the jar it was contained in. I watched him with warm eyes feeling so much love for him in my heart. 

When my mind cleared, I found myself panting and my head felt like it was spinning. What the hell just happened? 

I kept running, and thankfully this time I didn't get any crazy visions, but what I saw in front of me was even more baffling. A goddess, the moon goddess to be exact. A woman in a long white dress and glowing blue eyes, waiting in front of me as if she'd been expecting me. 

I starred at her and she simply gave me a soft smile before waving her hand, causing my mind to quickly go dark. 

Memories. Pain, love, grief, loss, everything flooded my body like a wave that wouldn't stop coming. I felt my body trying to fight whatever was making my brain swell with these memories, but nothing changed. I gasped for air, not knowing where these memories were coming from, or why they were just coming to me all of the sudden, but then they stopped. They were now imbedded into my brain like a tick on a deer. Stuck. 

I finally opened my eyes, looking up to be met with the gaze of the moon goddess.

" My poor child, don't fret, everything will come to you soon enough. "

With those soft spoken words, she disappeared into thin air, leaving no trace behind as I sat on the ground in shock. 

I went over those intense memories, finding that each one contained that beautiful boy, but who was he? If he meant that much to me, why did I not remember him whatsoever? 

- To be continued -