Chapter 4

"Mom, can we go to the mall?"

"Why?"

"I just wanted to buy something for grandma and grandpa po."

"Okay. No problem, baby."

"Yes! You are the best mom in the world." Sabi niya sabay halik sa pisngi ko.

"Really? Am I?"

"Of course!" He smirks. "You are the best of the best mother in the world! And no one can replace you with that. The crown is always yours, mom. Always."

I just listen to him on how he's trying to convince me that I am the best mother in the world because, for me, I am not. I can't give them a complete happy family.

As I see my son smiling and smirking at me, I can't doubt that he looks exactly to his father. He has does deep dark brown eyes, dark brows, pouted lips, pointed nose, and the pinkish-white skin like James.

Zion has his assets; he's good at analyzing, experimenting, and solving math problems at that very young age. Aside from that, he's also good at singing and playing musical instruments. I noticed that he has the potential of singing and playing musical instruments when he was 3 years old because I always saw him singing nursery songs while playing his toy drums, guitar, piano, xylophone, and violin.

"Mom, you're c-crying again and I hate it! I h-hate seeing your t-tears especially when it represents s-sadness." Zion said while looking at me in teary eyes.

Damn, hindi ko na pala namalayang umiiyak na pala ako.

"Kuya naman kasi eh! Mommy is not the best mother in the world because she's also the best mother in the whole universe." Zia said while wiping my tears and kissing all over my face.

Yes, they are twins.

Nalaman ko na lang na kambal pala 'yong ipinagbubuntis ko noong dinala ako ni Luke sa hospital dahil nahimatay ako sa sobrang iyak at pagud habang nasa trabaho kami. The doctor told me that I should be careful next time lalo na't masilan 'yong pagbubuntis ko or else I might lose my twins, but thanks to God, he made me realized that I should keep moving forward even without James in my life.

"M-mommy, I'm so s-sorry if I made you c-cry, that's not my i-intention. All I want is to make you and Zia's h-happy in this curl world." I wiped his tears and kissed his forehead.

"I know, baby." Sabay niyakap ko silang dalawa. "I cried not because of sadness, but because I realized na kahit hindi ako maswerte sa pagkakaroon ng asawa ay maswerte naman ako sa inyo and I thank God for giving me a loving and a crying child like the both of you. Always remember that mommy would do anything and everything mabigyan ko lang kayo ng magandang kinabukasan." I said and wiping Zia's tears.

Zia has a pointed nose, pouted lips, dark brows, and pinkish-white skin like his father. Ang hindi niya lang nakuha kay James ay 'yong kulay ng mata niya because her eyes are deep light brown like mine, and she's also a soft-hearted like me when it comes to her love ones.

Zia has her own assets too; she's good at memorizing like periodic tables, flags, and places. Aside from that, she's good at singing and dancing. I noticed that she has the potential of singing and dancing when she was 1 year old because I always saw her dancing while singing pero hindi mo maiintindihan 'yong mga binibigkas niya.

"Manong Roy, mauna na lang po kayong umuwi sa bahay ha? Pakilagay na lang po sa kwarto ko ng mga bagahi namin at pakisabi na rin po kaila Papa na susunod na lang kami sa bahay kasi itong kambal may gusto raw bilhin para sa kanila."