Chapter 5

JAMES P.O.V

While I'm walking inside at the mall, I saw someone's familiar face standing in front at the World Of Fun, and she looks exactly my wife but in a matured version.

Yes, she's still my wife because I did not sign our annulment paper before.

I was about to come closer to her because I don't want to miss any chances to talk to her again. I have so many words that I wanted her to hear, but a little girl caught my attention.

I went inside to go to her direction, and I saw how determined she is to get one of those toys inside on that machine.

"C'mon, let me have one of you for my mom, please." The little girl said while concentrating on what she's doing, and as I watch her, I felt something strange.

I felt like I know this little girl very well, even if it's our first time seeing each other, or maybe she reminds me of Zarnaih because of the color of her eyes.

"Hayts! This is stressful." She uttered and pouted her lips.

"I know, can I try?" She replied with a nod. "Why do you want to get one of these?"

"I just wanted to give it to my mom." She said in a sad tune at sakto namang nakuha ko 'yong laruang kanina pa niya gustong makuha.

"Binggo! Her---" Ibibigay ko na sana sa kanya 'yong nakuha ko pero bigla naman siyang tumakbo palayo sa akin.

I followed her, and I get shocked when I saw her together with her twin talking to the look-alike of my wife.

"Zia cried because she tried 8th times, but still, she can't get one of those toys inside on that machine with weak clamps on it while the guy gets it in just a first try."

"Baby, you don't need to cry because of those toys. We can buy more if you want."

As I listen to them exchanging their conversations, I noticed that their mother has the same voice of Zarnaih.

"Ganito na lang, nakita niyo 'yon? Since I missed hearing both of you singing and seeing your kuya playing drums, kantahan niyo na lang ako doon. Ano game?"

"Game!" The twins said in chorus, and they went inside again to go the mini stage.

As I watched them having a message and singing a song to their mom, makes me wonder how it feels having your child to the that you love.

You might have a mom, she might be the bomb
But ain't nobody got a mom like mine
Her love's 'til the end, she's my best friend
Ain't nobody got a mom like mine

I look to their mom's direction, and I saw the diamond shape of birthmark at the back of her neck, and I am so sure right now that they are not just a look-alike because she's Zarnaih —my wife.

Oh, how she loves me to the moon and back
That's what she told me
Her love never ends, she's my best friend
Ain't nobody got a mom like mine

After the little boy sang the last part, I immediately go to Zarnaih's direction and grab her arms before she could leave me again.

"W-why? Why you didn't tell me?" I asked her with teary eyes because of happiness that I am already a father and the sadness because I wouldn't there as they grow older.