##.7

BEOMGYU's POV

"I have DID, and you have been interacting with 3 of us."

Its echoing, those statement and words he spoke out just a second ago managed to freeze me out. So that's why I've been getting confused it seems like I know him sometimes but its like I don't.

He is mentally ill he is mentally disordered, he is partially crazy.

"Why did you just tell me this today?" A word manage to open my shuted mouth. "I don't know." He answered staring straight at the crack on the floor that he's standing too.

Guilty are you?

"Soobin, I've been confused all this time. I've been questioning myself if ever did I even treat you right because it seems like we're friends but I don't know who you really are, I thought I ain't good enough that you're out casting me from your life I... "

"It's because at first I don't know how to reach out. But Beomgyu because of you even not completely, me and my other half unite because of this unacceptable feeling I felt all this time when I'm with you. You're making me feel so much of emotions, you're making me remember things I should not remember, things that I already turn my back too. You're making us both get crazy than we already are. "

"Soobin hyung, I'm not mad because you lied nor get grossed out because you have these kind of mental illness, but I just want to ask you to please stay away from me for a while. I hope you respect that." The last thing I said before leaving him there not knowing what is his reaction from my reply. I hope he didn't take it as bad sign.

SOOBIN's POV

"I told you both, he's going to hate you." That other part of me that I don't really like said, stating his opinion which I considered a little bit right.

"He doesn't hate us, he's just adjusting... " My other part which is the one that I believe right now said.

"My Soobin, my weak Soobin didn't I tell you already that no man's going to like us, no man's gonna want us, gonna keep us. Their just gonna like us for a while then when we said and show the real us their gonna turn their back. You know why? Cause for them we are just some kind of crazy freaks. A worth nothing shit existing in their little perfect world." The one I don't want to interact anymore added.

"I know you're lying you're trying to ruin us both again. Your trying to build a separate wall between us again." I said trying to mute the sound coming in my head I don't want to hear him. He is stating enough of words, I can't take it anymore his words are like a fact more than an opinion to me. It slaps me hard.

"Think what you want Soobinie, we know at the end of the day he will not choose you, he will still leave you like everyone did. You both will end up with these endings you experience everytime you tell the truth to everyone, you will just have this simple cliche ending that every sad story had, a stranger's with memories."

After he said those words my mind become blank, it's all familiar I feel the pain, the anguished after he said those words which coated with thorns. Maybe I should just have distance myself since the start, I should not have adjusted myself for him. I should have stayed strong. I regret having him as my hope, as my source of light in the midst of the dark because anytime soon I know that he will be my weakness, another downpour of mine and now he became one.

"Section S Room 513." I read the number written on the hospital door, it's the patient that have a DID and also suicidal one which I'm appointed to, after a nurse have change it's shift to mine. I used to be a night shift nurse but then I don't have a choice, the hospital gets hectic these days.

About this patient, I heard from the previous nurse that he tried to jump off the 12 storey apartment his been living because a friend declined him after knowing he is sick. But luck is on his side, a dump track of garbage was park that time and catch his falling body, resulting him to be in coma for a month only. Poor child, I want to pity this Choi--- opps, I forgot I need to keep him confidential till then. But really he didn't deserve this sickness, no one ever deserve to be sick, if ever I would have a genie in a bottle I would wish that everyone would be healthy and that the society will accept everyone no matter who and what they are. A discrimination free society, you know-- a world full of respect and humanity.

A/N:
I'm back! It's been a while guys. First I'm gonna say it's the longest chapter I've written and second, a huge hint, I dropped a huge hint in this chapter on what is happening on this story axhghsu. Hoping you see it and that your intelligent guess is right. Third, I'm having a test tomorrow and I choosed to write this chapter instead of studying because I decided to study just before the exam start cause if I study this night I'll forget everything the next morning. BTW, I might take some time to update the next chapter cause' you know I've got a hectic schedule-- projects are literally everywhere but don't worry school ends soon and I'll focus on this story.

I've talked so much. So, bye-- keep on supporting, commenting, voting and reading "Your Name". Love lots❤️💜