INTRODUCTION

-MURDER MYSTERY-
CHANGLIX

This book contains:

-Swearing
-Angst
-Fluff
-Triggering scence
-Hot scence(?)

If you are expecting a smut, i'm sorry but that is not included since i'm still a minor. I apologize once again, hope you all understand.

----

CHANGBIN's pov

"Damn Changbin you don't look to well." Minho told.

"This fucking project really got me work up until midnight.." I complained as we walked inside the school building.

"Wanna go to the dance studio?"

"Are you gonna dance this early?"

"Yeah why not? It's excersizing anyway."

"Well can't relate."

We walked inside the dance studio and Minho immidiately went to the stereo and set the music that he wanted to dance to. I sat on the floor, instead of watching the dance i watched youtube videos.

After a good 10 minutes someone walked in. I look up from my phone and saw Hyunjin, Jisung, Seungmin and.. A red haired boy.

I couldn't see the red haired boy face since his back was facing me instead, but then he turned to my direction and smiled which made my heart stopped, it was so fucking cute. After that incident i knew that i already loved him.

I went to Minho's side and whispered in his ear,

"Who is that boy with red hair?"

"Lee Felix, a new transfer student from Korea and the new dance member why?" Minho asked curious. I smirked as i stare at the red haired boy who is called Felix.

"Why the hell are you smirking like that?"

"Not for long... He will be mine."

----