Chapter 1

CHANGBIN'S pov

"Changbin!"

I brought my head up and saw my friend, Minho was waiting for me at the entrance. My lips slowly turned into a grin as i ran up to him.

"You look excited Bin." Minho exclaimed with a slight chuckle.

"Well today i got to see my Felix." I said proudly. Minho rolled his eyes at my respond.

"It's has only been a day and you're already obsessed over that freckled boy" Minho stated.

"Because he will be mine and only mine."

"Suit yourself, he's got a boyfriend."

After hearing that phrase my body psychically stopped. Minho seem to noticed and look back with his eyebrow raised.

"Uhh.. Changbin?" Instead of answering him i stay quiet with my head filled with the word 'Boyfriend".

"H-He's got a... boyfriend?" I asked. I was expecting a yes but instead he shrugged.

"I was joking about this. I thought you weren't gonna take it seriously but based on your reaction i guess you we're serious about making him yours." Minho said truthfully which made me sighed in relief.

"So he doesn't have a boyfriend?" I asked again for a clearer answer.

"I don't know. I know nothing about the Juniors." Minho blurted out. Minho's respond makes me puzzled, while i was in my thoughts Minho groaned in annoyance.

"Let's just go to class Bin, we'll find out soon anyway." He complained. I sighed and nodded then continued to follow Minho from behind.

––––

-Break-

It was break time, Me and Minho we're sitting on one of the tables in the cafeteria. My heart was beating so fast because Minho said that Hyunjin will bring his friends with him which includes Felix.

"Oh god, can you please stop shaking your legs?!" Minho complained then i immidiately obeyed since if you're pissing Minho off then you want a death wish.

Soon enough the four of them came but they we're stopped by someone near the entrance but this person next action really made my blood boils. He wasn't just talking with Felix but he fucking hold his arm too. I glared at the man until he left which Minho seem to noticed.

"Holy shit did that man really piss you off?" Minho asked with a laugh. I deeply sighed before answering.

"Who is he anyway?" I asked back trying to keep myself together.

"Park Yunjin. He's the captain of the football team, he always bothers the 3 of them, well mostly Felix." Minho explained the 3 reffering to Hyunjin, Jisung and Seungmin. Yes i know all of their names since Hyunjin is a dancer with Minho and Felix, Jisung is lyricist with me and Seungmin is one of the council student and a class president.

"Hey guys!" Minho greeted which the rest of them did the same back but me, i was staring at the beauty Lee Felix.

"Damn it's been a long time since i saw you Changbin hyung." Jisung stated with a smile. I quickly snapped outta my mind and gave him a slight smile.

Jisung sat beside Minho, Seungmin and Hyunjin sat beside eachother and Lee Fucking Felix sat beside me, ME. Right there and then my heart beat get sped up, god has blessed me.

"Changbin hyung you good?" I snapped out of my mind and soon met all of their faces, they we're staring at me.

"Yah! Why are you all staring at me like a weirdo?!"

"You should one to talk! You are drooling like a fucking weirdo!" Minho screamed. I raised an eyebrow and touched my lips, it was true, I am drooling. I was about to grab a tissue but Felix handed me one before i could reach the tissue box.

I hesitate before grabbing the tissue. When Felix's tiny hand touched my mine it made flustered. "T-Thanks." I said before wiping it all over my mouth. After i'm done i saw Minho's cheeky smirk.

"Keep that smirk away you hoe."

"The disrespect you have is unbelieveable."

"Shut up you two idiots of a hyung and fucking eat like a normal person." Seungmin scolded. We immidiately shut our mouth and the others we're laughing at us before continue to eat.

––––

"That's it for today students hope you all have a nice evening."

I ran out the room and waited for Minho at the entrance since he dismiss class because of he had a discussion with his dance crew, yup Felix and Hyunjin was included. I waited for around 3 minutes then the three of them came with Seungmin and Jisung beside them. I smiled when i saw Felix was laughing at whatever Jisung was saying.

I was about to greet them but Jisung kissing Minho's cheek caught me of guard. "Hey g– What the fuck was that?!"

Minho and Jisung chuckled follow by the others. "We are dating Bin." Minho stated and Jisung nodded. My mouth was still open wide.

"Since when?!"

"It's been a week actually."

"You never told me anything!"

"Well that time your emo self doesn't want to listen to my life stories!"

"Fair enough."

We all laughed once more then proceeded to walk home together.

––––

Hello guys!
This is my first ever book in this account so hope you support it and voted for it if you wanted of course, if you already did i appreciate your kindness.

In this book i wanted to try a darker concept of a High school AU so this was born :).

Thank you and Love you all!💗💗