Chapter 8

Harry was visibly shaking. He didn't quite know why, he was neither cold or scared, but here he was. Draco understood his body language and knew exactly what he wanted. He raised an almost invisible eyebrow.

"Shit. now?" He asked, looking Harry up and down.
"When else?" Harry asked, gripping Draco's tie as usual, and pushing him up against a wall.

The boys proceeded to make out passionately, letting out a soft moan every now again as they sucked on each others tongues hungrily. In Harry's mind he thought I want nobody else to be able to enter the room.

They broke apart and their eyes met, they seemed to be thinking the same thing.
"Do you want it?" Draco asked, a smirk crossing his face as he looked at Harry seductively, putting his hands on his waist.

"Fuck yeah I do." Grinned Harry, his mouth lay a little open as he looked into Draco's shinning silver eyes. Once again he was greeted with thoughts, he knew it was all moving fast. But it didn't matter, it wasn't like they had just met, they had just fallen in love. And Harry was truely and utterly in love with Draco. And tonight he was going to prove it.

*
I'm not writing it, it get's kinda awkward 👀 sorry horny kids!
*

The next morning Harry was shaken awake roughly.

"Ron.. what.." he muttered, slowly opening his eyes and groping around helplessly for his glasses.
"No idiot." Replied Draco's voice, which made Harry sit up quickly. He looked around the room, still not able to see.

"What?" Harry said stupidly, Draco put his glasses on gently for him. looking at Draco his eyes widened, Draco grimiest.
"I'd love to chat but breakfast ends in 20 minutes and we're all the way on the 7th floor."

Harry stood quickly, they put on their shirts again and rushed down the stairs, not even looking at each other. They were receiving odd stares that they were to rushed to notice.

When Harry entered the hall he spotted Ron and Hermione, who seemed to just be finishing and preparing to leave. when they saw Harry however they seemed they'd rather stay.

Harry sat down opposite them and started piling his plate with food. Ron and Hermione just stared at him, but again Harry was to busy to notice. Finally Hermione cleared her throat and he looked up, mouth full of hot eggs.

"Had a good night last night?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Hmm?" Harry replied, quickly trying to swallow. Then he realised. He hadn't come back into the gryffindor dorms — they would have noticed he was missing.

"I would hope so." Ron sniggered, Harry tried his best not to look either of them in the eye.
"I don't know what you're talking about."
"Yes you do." Hermione answered firmly.
"Oh yeah? How?" Harry asked, though he knew he was defeated.

"First of all, you didn't come back. We waited for half an hour outside the room or requirement, you seem to have gotten locked in there with Malfoy huh?"

Harry struggled on what to say, he only shook his head.
"You're wearing his tie for crying out loud!!"
Harry looked down in horror to see a neat green & silver tie. He sighed.

"Fine." He muttered, looking at his eggs with a sudden interest. "I was with him..."
"— Who's top?" Asked Ron quickly, getting a kick on the leg from under the table. "Ouch!"

"You don't have to tell us Harry." Added Hermione, glaring at Ron.
"— but we'd like you to." Smirked Ron. Hermione whacked him, and Harry flushed scarlet.

"Draco — is top."
Ron spat out his pumpkin juice everywhere onto the table, everyone around him 'eww'ed and Ron vanished it quickly, still staring at Harry. Harry buried his face in his hands.

"If you thought you knew what the answer was why would you ask?" Harry moaned into his face.
"I — I don't know." Ron addmitted, Hermione seemed to be trying to get an image out of her head, as she was making a face.

There was a long silence.
"Really though?" Asked Ron, squinting and tilting his head.
"Fuck Ron. Yes. Why is it such a big deal?"
"No no, no big deal I'm just... SHOOK."

Draco came over to the gryffindor table suddenly and walked straight up to Harry, who noticed sickeningly the gryffindor tie he was wearing.

"Well we sure fucked up didn't we?" Muttered Draco, Ron and Hermione nodded even though he wasn't asking them.
"Oh so you two noticed huh?" Draco added looking at them.

"Neither of your came out of the room of requirement, there was no doubt what you were doing." Responded Hermione firmly, looking completely unfazed. Ron smirked.

"Shut up Ron, stop being immature." Snapped Hermione. Harry loved Ron & Hermione's relationship. "Honestly, they're a couple. There's nothing wrong with it."

"They've been a couple for what, two days?" Replied Ron indignantly.
"Oh, you told them?" Asked Draco, as him & Harry swapped ties.
"No." Responded Harry sourly. "They figured it out on their own as well. Smart fucks."

When Draco looked confused Harry pointed to the spot where the hickey had been, it was almost invisible now. He seemed to understand and looked at Harry in an apologetic way which Harry shrugged off. Draco decided since Breakfast was ending in a couple minutes he would just sit down with Harry at the table.

"At least you're not a third wheel anymore Harry." Smirked Ron, this was the last straw for Hermione.
"WHAT. Do I have to do to make you shut up Ron? I'll do anything at this point."

"Whatever you can later..." Smirked Ron, Harry snorted into his eggs. Draco looked a mix between horrified and amused, so he just looked at Harry in disgust.

"Nah Ron, I think I'm still a third wheel. Just because I've got Draco doesn't mean I don't still have to listen to your dirty jokes."
All the while Hermione had flushed.
"-ucking boys." She groaned, standing and leaving the table.
"Sorry, didn't quite catch the first wo—"
"RON."

Draco and Harry grinned at me each other.