Chapter 9

It only took a few days for the news to spread about the boys around most of their year level. It seemed Harry couldn't keep anything secret, whether that was his fault or not.

There was a lot of cackling and laughing whenever they walked next to each other, whether or not they were even doing anything to each other.

"Is this your fault?" Muttered Harry one time, after passing a bunch of giggling Ravenclaw girls who looked to be in the same year as them. Draco shook his head.

"I thought it was you."
"It probably was. Not because I told everyone — it's almost impossible for me to have a secret." Harry replied sourly.
"To famous for that?" Draco smirked, passing yet another group of grinning Hufflepuffs.

"Shut up." Harry growled, elbowing him in the arm. Draco only laughed, pushing him back. Harry, who hadn't prepared for this, was almost knocked over, but he was able to catch himself on the wall.

"Sorry!" Draco laughed, Harry narrowed his eyes and screwed up his nose angrily but grinned.
"Funny how Harry Potter can kill the most famous dark wizard ever, but's able to be pushed around by his teenage 'boyfriend'."

Harry and Draco turned at the voice. They saw a tall, brown haired Slytherin boy Harry had never seen before. He had large greyish-Blue eyes and thin lips, curled in a teasing grin. And spoke in a Russian accent. Draco seemed to pull Harry slightly behind him, obviously recognising the boy.

"What do you want Denver?" Draco's face darkened. Harry raised an eyebrow, never had he seen the boy in his life. Denver smirked.
"Thought you praised the dark lord? Not a great way or mourning his death huh drake? Bet your father—"

The boy stopped as Draco whipped out his wand, pointing at the others chest. Denver seemed to falter. Eyeing the wand suspiciously.
"Don't. Mention my father." He spat.
"Touchy subject?" Grinned Denver.
"Get lost. You're not welcome."

Denver smirked, though he didn't dare argue when Draco's wand was still pointed at him. He took a step back didn't move.

"You were told to get lost, do so before things get physical." Harry piped in. Denver raised his eyebrows, grinning at Harry
"You're a lot less intimidating then I thought you'd be Potter. shorter too."

Harry didn't know what to say to this, so he decided not to say anything, Draco glared at him.

"Fine, we'll leave."
He grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him away, Denver tilted his head, staring as they walked off. After a few minutes they walked into an empty classroom.

"Please explain who the fuck he is."
Harry saw a glint in Draco's eyes, and noticed he was at the verge of tears. Harry did his best to comfort him by pressing him up against the wall and nuzzling into his neck. Harry heard him chuckle a little, but it wasn't genuine.

Harry kissed Draco's neck, holding his tie. Draco took in a heavy shuddering breath, not expecting this.
"Aww. Get off you, You'll leave another hickey and that's really not what I need right now."

Harry grinned and buried his face in his chest. Indicating to Draco that he should begin to speak.
"Ok... His names Denver Lestrange. He's my cousin in law — he's rotten. He was jealous when he found out I'd become a death eater, he tried attack me one night while he was staying over. Maniac. He went to durmstrang, but he must have moved for some reason."

Harry looked up from his position, and saw Draco looking back down at him, an almost invisible eyebrow raised.
"Sounds like loads of fun." Muttered Harry.
"Fuck. It's really made me think though — what if my father does find out you?"

"I don't want to worry about it." Mumbled Harry, nuzzling back into Draco's chest comfortably. Draco smirked.
"That's not quite how life works baby, you can't choose not to deal with your problems and then expect them to go."

Harry grinned into his chest at the word 'baby'. Draco went red, obviously noticing.
"Sorry — I said that without thinking."
"Makes it cuter baby." Harry smirked, Draco pushed Harry off playfully, and this time Harry was able to keep his balance.

"He's got a point you know though, you're very easy to push around for someone who murdered the most powerful dark wizard ever."
"I didn't murder him. I was the reason he died, but I didn't kill him directly. His own spell rebounded."

"That's right, didn't you say something about me owning the elder wand at one point?"
"Yes, then I disarmed you."
"fuck, crazy thinking about that now!"