Pt.14

Aliyah grabbed the bottle and smashed it over her head and started to beat her up...

Xara

Me and Mia had to fucking yank Aliyah off of Nat. This bitch was strong she wasn't letting go of Nat. She finally let go and Mia picked Aliyah up and took her to the other side of the yard. "You good now bitch" Mia asked. "Hell yea" Aliyah said tryna catch her breath. "Xara go get your ones" Aliyah said. "Huh" I looked at her. "Well she kind of took your man" Mia  said. "Ight fuck it imma get my ones" I said. I was about to walk over their but the bitch ran. "SCARY ASS BITCH" Mia yelled at her. Then the cops pulled up and everyone ran in different directions. I started to run all the way down the street. But Jae pulled up and told me to get in. "Thanks Jae" I said. "No problem Xara" he said. "I'm gonna take you home then I gotta head somewhere" he said. "Can I at least know where" I asked. "I'm going to the studio" Jae said. I nodded my head and looked at my phone. I looked to see Jah calling me but I didn't pick that shit.

We pulled up and I hugged Jae and went inside. My whole family was waiting for me to walke three that fucking door. "Where was you at" my mom asked. "At a party" I said. "Your grounded" my mom said. "Mom why" I asked. "YOUR FUCKING SEVENTEEN I DONT NEED MY DAUGHTER ACTING LIKE A SLUT" she yelled. "IM NOT A SLUT LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU HAVE SIX FUCKING KIDS" I yelled back. I went in my room and flopped on my bed. I wish I could just go away sometimes. I laid their for a minute until my phone rung. It was Jah again I declined it and took a shower.

Short but idc