Pt.28

Xara

Xara

It's been a week since I was with Jae and I'm doing fine. The girls they moved to apartments to in the same building as me. May and Jah are not longer a thing and Jae only uses Nat to fuck her. But I did get a job and make 500$ a week I'm good with that. But right now I'm laying in bed eating starburst gummies. Then I get a call from Jae. I just looked at it while it rang. Then he kept calling me. I just decided to pick up. "What do you want you peice of shit" I said.

"Look I'm sorry okay can you just please talk to me"he said. "............Nah I'm better off without you" I said hanging up the phone. I got up and went to my snack cabinet and got some more junk to eat. Then I realized I was hungry. And I didn't no how to cook. So I call over JayMarie to cook for me. "What's up hoe" she said. "Hi bitch what you making me" I said. "I'm gon make you some Spanish rice with empanadas" she said.

"Oooouuuu this finna be good" I said. Then we invited Mia and Aliyah over. "Oh shit Marie's in the kitchen this shit about to slap" Mia said. "I taste the food and it not even cooked" Aliyah said. Aliyah and Marie was cooking and me and Mia was playing Jenga. I don't know how but I'm not good at this game at all. Then Marie got done and made us all a plate we sat in my living room just watching movies.

2 hours later

The girls left and I was in my room on my computer looking at stuff cause all this bedroom stuff Aliyah gave me and it's not my style. So I'm shopping to get stuff I want. Then I heard a knock at my door and got up. I was to short to look threw the whole so I just opened it. It was Jah standing at my door. How the hell did he find we're I live. Eh got to say I like stalker Jah.

It does reminded me of that show You. "Xara I gotta ask you something" he said. No what fuck this I'm single. I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. Him into my house and he closed the door behind him. He picked me up and took me to my bed room. He laid me on and we locked eyes. "Should've never cheated on you" he said. "I mean I'm a bad bitch" I said.

To be continued...