Racing against time before whis finds out.

PREVIOUSLY ON SUSPICIOUS TRAINING WITH MERUS:

"W-What sort of training are you talking about Merus? What can possibly be different...?" Goku asked standing up and backing up just abit.

Merus suddenly stopped and looked up abit. He felt the ki of his brother approaching soon. He then looked at Goku and decided he had to do this quickly.

"Oh, You'll find out soon enough. But remember, This is only private training to get stronger for the battle against Moro~" Merus said casually.

"O-Okay, I hope this works..." Goku said abit unsettled. He stared at Merus as Merus only stared back.

"Oh it most certainly will. Let's begin~"

To be continued, continues NOW!

——————————————————

Goku watched as Merus made his way over to him. He got back into his stance continued to what attack Merus will throw at him next but he was sure that whatever it was, He was ready.

With a swift movement to what only goku's eyes could ever hope to see, Merus was infront of him with a smirk on his lips. Goku only stared at Merus confused to why he's only standing there with no attack given.

"Uhhh, Merus.. You haven't made an attack yet?" Goku started but Merus only replied with a chuckle before pointing down.

Goku, confuses to why he was laughing and pointing, looked down to his clothes missing. Awkward silence filled the air and Goku blushed out of embarrassment. He then covered himself with his hands and pouted at merus.

"That's not fair, That's not even an attack! How will getting rid of my clothes help me defeat Moro?" Goku asks.

Merus only nodded his head and went down to remove goku's hands. He smiled and looked at Goku's large, Long member becoming impressed and then looked up at Goku. "It'll help, trust me~"

WARNING: lemon alert!!!

...

.....

......

......
How Goku and Merus looks when they find out they are in a lemon together:

________________________"Beware!! If you aren't ready for this then I suggest you turn back now! I don't even like writing lemons

"Beware!! If you aren't ready for this then I suggest you turn back now! I don't even like writing lemons." cough, cough. "but I guess a request is a request- Anyway, On with the story!"
——————————————————
"It'll help, Trust me~" Merus said as he slowly grab ahold of goku's member causing him to flinch from the cold touch of merus's hand. Goku blushes as Merus licked his lips and began stroking him.

"I'll make sure to train you good for this upcoming battle~" Merus's other free hand slid up goku's back to goku's pleasure.

Goku closed his eyes and began to moan from the touch before undoing Merus's clothes.