A bonus chapter: A Secret kept between brothers

Goku soon made his way into the ship and looked at all the random buttons he was not use to seeing. He scratched his head.

"Man! This ship is not something I am use too. This is far different from the capsule Corp ships Bulma and her dad makes! Okay.. let's see.."

He sweated and began to press random buttons. The ship turned on and the hatch was close shut and the ship sudden blasted off into outer space without warning and soon courses itself towards earth.

"Okay, I think I'll be able to get to earth in no time-" Goku started to say to himself. As soon as he realized the ship started up and blasted into space at an intense speed, it caused Goku to hold on tight.

He yelled out. "W-Woah!! W-Well, at least I somehow set a course to earth!!!"

Meanwhile, Whis and merus soon arrived at the realm of the angels. Golden clouds covered the area as well as towers filled the realm.

Everywhere, there were angels flying around together or talking amongst each other about getting a chance to return to their old universes that they once served their gods in.

Landing on the ground, both Whis and Merus walked towards a large palace together as Merus began to speak, looking up at his brother who were in a state of peace.

"B-Brother, Did father send you here to come and get me or did you volunteer to?" Merus asked.

"I volunteered, Merus. Father and I was watching you train Goku for alittle while.." Whis started as he held a straight face.

To what Merus could see a small smile appear on the corners of his brother's lips. He gasps.

"W-Wait.. Whis.. did you see us when-"

"Yes-"

"And how we-"

"Mhm.."

"And then our-"

Certainly~"

"But did father see when-"

"No, Merus. I stopped him right then and there. As I said before, there are no secrets.. between Angels." Whis sighed and closed his eyes.

"Whis..I-" Merus started, only to be cut off by Whis.

"Merus, you cannot do that again. You know the penalty when interacting with the mortals in anyway that involves their problems or.. other problems.. Not to mention, He also has a wife."

Whis stares at Merus as Merus soon looked down to his feet quietly.

"What do you think she would say? Father would have found out if he knew. Word travels far. You know this, Dont you?"

Whis asked softly as they both stopped walking. Whis turned and placed a gentle hand on Merus's shoulder.

"Y-Yes, Big brother. And I'm very sorry." Merus said softly, staring down.

"Good. Now, come. It's time to carry on." Whis smiled and walked away as Merus followed closely beside him. He then slowly looked up at Whis.

"Whis..?" Merus called putting softly.

"Yes, Merus?" Whis said as he kept walking not looking at him.

"T-Thank you for not telling.." Merus said as he looked down at the ground again.

"Hmm.." Whis hummed softly and smiled. "You're welcome~"

The true ending.

________________________

Well well well, Whis is such a kind brother, thank you for reading this story once again, darlings. See you in another story. Bye bye~