Bio -as if-

This is you as of today, yes, this is you now

This is you as of today, yes, this is you now. Don't like it? Well too bad! If Morrison can go from white to black then you can change too! Deal with it, loser. You see that fake ass six pack he's (I mean YOU'VE) got? It's fake, it's bullshit. You're a tiny loser, and you got a gap. Yeah! You got a big ole gap, your very own Grand Canyon inside your mouth! And don't get me started on that hair....it's a mop...YOU GOT A MOP ON YOUR HEAD!!! You're bald. So bald. You. Are. Trash. I hate you. I haaaaaate you! You suck!!!!!! YOU SUCC!!!!!!!!

Nah I'm just kidding, lol. I'm sorry, please don't hurt me. Forgive me. Fucking loser.

Anyway! I want you to feel some of the pain I've put myself through trying to write this sorry-ass, weak-ass, dookie-ass, story. I've kept myself up at night rereading the ENTIRE manga over again, as well as the almost unheard of Devil May Cry 3 manga. Then after that....I replayed DMC3 over again...just to refresh my knowledge. After THAT, I searched the web for summaries on both even though I know all there is to know: I just wanted to make damn sure I don't fuck this up. THEN, I searched endlessly for .PNG images I could somehow use for my cover and ended up not using half of them. Please. For fuck sakes......please....please enjoy this story. Oh yeah, I lied....this story was HELL to write!

Thank you for choosing to read my book, have fun. :)

...what? You waiting on a bio? Why? You're Dante. YOU are THE Dante. Nuff said.

Please go away....

I'm serious.

Just skip to the next damn chapter!

You're wasting your time!!!!

F U!!!!!!!

Fine....keep scrolling......just know. You'll be sorry.

LoL.