Chapter 2: Hell of a Comeback

"This is it," a very daring Kurumu Kurono (also known as big boobed bimbo III) whispered as she slowly crept up on one Tsukune Aono and Moka Akashiya. Said pair looked to be heading back to the academy after visiting the dormitory building. They passed a small bit of wood on their way back, unknowingly catching the attention of a certain blue-headed succubus. Quickly and quietly, Kurumu snaked between the ole trees: target in sight. "You're mine," she proceeded to mumble to no one but herself. However, a very curious and unexpected conundrum soon occurred. This conundrum consisted of a red blur rebounding off of a nearby grey tree. "What the hell?!" Diving into a couple of bushes, Kurumu curiously watched the ensuing events. "Damn...mission failed," she groaned.

   Meanwhile, our red leather garbed protagonist has dropped himself on top of Tsukune: accidentally crushing him below. "(Y/n)! Why?!" "Thanks," he simply and stoically replied. Moka approached the two, pulling (Y/n) off of Tsukune's back before also helping him up. After dusting himself off, Tsukune hung his head low: currently trying to keep the tears of pain in check. "(Y/n)....we're sorry," Moka began until cut off by a ranting Tsukune. "Wait, what did I do?" "Eh, don't sweat it. Doesn't matter," (Y/n) casually countered with, happy that they could move past this. "Hell, I'm too physically drained to hold any grudges."

   Moka blushed slightly, relieved to earn forgiveness. "Oh, by the way....if block-headed Komiya bothers you two again...let me know," added (Y/n), unapologetically. "O-Oh, okay," she sheepishly answered. "Cmon Tsukune, now we can all 3 head back together!" In a flurry of joy, Moka playfully pushed said male: accidentally throwing him into a tree. "Eek," he cried as the tree gave way behind him. "Maybe go a little easy with those pushes," (Y/n) commented with a sweat-drop, remembering the incident in which a wall was damaged by one of those signature shoves. "Sorry," she cutely apologized once more.

   "Ugh, it's that guy again," Kurumu thought quietly as she stared daggers into (Y/n)'s side. "That jerk better be glad I let him off the hook...well, temporarily until I complete my goal." Her gaze softened a little as it moved toward Tsukune, who was now shouting at Moka for pushing him so hard. "What monster is he anyway," Kurumu found herself wondering as she watched him. Eventually though, the trio departed: leaving the succubus girl by her lonesome. "I just realized something, who do these graves belong to," (Y/n) asked nonchalantly as they passed a patch of lonely tombstones on the way back to the academy's main building. "How did I end up at this creepy place again," Tsukune asked himself in thought, soon remembering how his dad doomed him to a world of myth. "Oh...right."

   "I think it adds to the atmosphere," Moka kindly suggested, with a closed eye smile. "If you're going with a theme that screams death, abandonment and/or creep fest," (Y/n) retorted. "I kinda have to agree with (Y/n)," Tsukune said. "You don't like it? Even though you're both monsters?" "...Hey, look! A vending machine with a face," Tsukune blurted out, attempting to change the overall subject. "Yeah, lets go feed it coins," (Y/n) immaturely gushed.

~(Time Skip)~

   The next day came around fast. In preparation, Tsukune had already written his withdrawal notice and was now heading toward the bus stop back at the tunnel: a ton of luggage in his hands. Having to sleep in that dark and gloomy dorm, Tsukune ended up thinking about this all night. He didn't want to leave Moka and even (Y/n) but...there was just no way he could remain here in good conscience. That's the ultimate reason he decided to head out early in the morning, not wanting to fuss with anyone about his leaving. "I'm sorry guys, I just can't," he repeatedly mumbled. Although, Tsukune would soon find that leaving wouldn't be that easy.

   "Hold up, Loverboy," a menacing voice chided from behind. Tsukune froze, instantly recognizing that dreaded voice: it belonged to none other than... "SAIZOU!" "You got that right," he spat in return. "Where are you off to in such a hurry? Not running scared with your tail between your legs are you? Heheheh, of course you are." Tsukune nervously backed up while sweating profusely, unfortunately, his back hit the medium-sized concrete wall that ran from the front gate to the school. "Crap," he internally cried. "I heard you and that brat had some fun with that sexy piece of ass by the name of Moka the other day," he started. "Well I got news for you, Moka is mine! So, in other words, back off!" To back up his threatening words, Saizou reared his fist back before punching the wall behind them: crushing it to bits!