simon - nightmare

heyy

so I decided to do this because I wanted to.

I hope you enjoy it

have fun reading!

xx me

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're chasing a demon, but it's a lot harder to catch than it should be. You should have caught it at least ten minutes ago but somehow you can't keep up. It turns to the left, you know the road's a dead end. 'I've finally got it', you think to yourself. You arrive at the end of the road a few seconds after the demon and it turns around. You stop, ready to take it out with your arrows.

You pull the string back and aim, but then you see it's holding something. It's a figure with glasses.

A mundane.

No wait.

It's Simon.

"Help, Y/N!" You can't shoot, knowing you might kill Simon. The demon slowly starts to slice Simon's throat. You decide that now Simon will die anyway so you try to shoot the arrow, but your arm is stuck. You desperately try to move but you just can't. "NO SIMON!!!!" The demon slices Simon's throat. All you can do is stand there and watch as the one you love slowly dies in front of you. "SIMON!!!!!!!!!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!"

You hear a voice screaming your name. You open your eyes in shock. You see Simon, who is shaking you. You're crying and sweating. "Hey, it's okay. Y/N. Breathe." "No but-" "It was only a dream, Y/N, you're safe." "No but-" "Look at me." He pulls your face up to make you look into his eyes. "It's okay. It was just a bad dream. Breathe in, breathe out, in, out." You do what he says and are finally able to calm down. "Thank you." "Simon?" "Yes babe?" "Will you stay with me tonight?" "If that's what you want" "It is."

You wipe your tears away while he lays down next to you. "Can I ask you one question though." "Okay. . ." "Why were you screaming my name?" "It's nothing..." "Okay then, I'll go back to my room." He gets up. "No, wait wait. I'll tell you." He lies down next to you. "Okay, tell me." "I- I dreamed I was fighting a demon. And it- it- killed you. And I had to watch you die. And I couldn't do anything." He looks at you and you can see his face go soft. "Awhh, did that make you that upset?" "Maybe..." You say in a small voice. "Don't worry, I don't plan on dying on you anytime soon. I love you too much." "I love you. And I'm so sorry for waking you up" "Hey, it's okay." "No but I mea-" "Even though it's adorable when you apologize, you don't have to. I love you, but now go back to sleep or you'll be way too moody tomorrow." You smile at him, knowing it's true. "Thank you for staying with me. I love you." "I love you more." "I love you the most." You snuggle into his chest. He kisses your nose, you smile. Then he strokes your hair and whispers sweet things in your ear. Slowly you drift of to sleep again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't really know what to think of this

it's also really short I'm sorry

this kinda reminded me of catching fire, when like katniss gets nightmares and peeta always helps her calm down.

sorry if you haven't read or seen catching fire, though you'd have to have been living under a stone for the past ten years. at least

hope you liked it

xx me

505 words - excluding author's note