toxic

All throughout the summer we were kicking it. Instagram knew it was us. We'd stay up late on facetime, entertaining each other, just real live vibing with each other. He was my baby and i was his baby But problems started to occur. I've gotten crazy over him, so the things that he was doing before my feelings got even deeper, had an affect on me now. I'm not liking what he's doing on social media. We argue and he posts shady shit at me. Liking other girls posts and just making me feel weird about him. We got into it, arguing and shit. I'm telling him like "you needa stop being in all these females likes" that shit ain't cute. He listened to me only when he wanted to listen to me. He started being inconsiderate of my feelings. I began to overthink and regret that i ever started with him but i got what i asked for. It was him that i wanted. So i was going to deal with the shit. But one day i got sick and tired of his shit. I had so many bottled up emotions, i was going to get back at him. I thought maybe i should do something to make him feel like ion appreciate him. And so i did! One weekend it was me, my sister (we gone call her Fenti) and my bestie Naomi. You know when the girls link weon know how to act so you know we finna show out! This nigga still over there trippin, I'm like i wouldn't be doing allat if i were you but being who he was, he took me as a joke, cause he thought he had it like that. I mean who wouldn't like him? He was a senior in high school, played football & basketball, had everything that the girls liked and the older girls like him and were jealous of me because he picked me out of all of them. But anyways it's the weekend and my bitches over. I catch them up on how this nigga been acting & how I'm feeling. So my bestie like you know what? Fuck him. Post on yo story "pull up?" Cause we were going to pull up on somebody. So i posted this on my story late that night and my boyfriend texts me like "wtf? see you a hoe" but he wasn't a hoe when he did it to me. Now he beginning to feel my drift but that wasn't enough for me. I'm still going to link with somebody. I just don't know who.
This boy replies to my story and is like "you gone pull up or you want me to pull up?" I'm like i can pull up on you. So he sent me his address. We gone call him (Ceni) "sa-nie"
Meanwhile, Dane over there tryna act right but Ian with that shit, you pushed me here so leave me tf alone.
I had on a cropped tee, jean booty shorts, lashes, some sparkly eyeliner and lipgloss. I put on my slides and was ready to hit the highway.
We got in the car, I'm driving. this is around 1:00am i went to his auntie house in midway. It wasn't far at all, it was a straight shot. When he was walking to get in the car Naomi & Fenti got out. I got in the backseat with him and we were talking and kissing. For some reason I'm not nervous at all around him! I'm kissing him, we're tongue kissing. My homegirl was holding my phone and she said that my boyfriend had called, i guess he was suspecting sum because he had good intuition about situations sometimes. So they come to the car & tell me that he's calling, i told them omg ok idc. I think they answered and was like she sleep or sum. And after that i got out and was like "let me get my phone" cause i wanted to make some videos and pictures with Ceni. Mind y'all, Ian never take videos or pictures with Dane. I always felt uncomfortable around him for some reason, like my vibe was off around him. But with Ceni, it's so different. So I'm making videos, we kissing & stuff in the photos and shit then I'm like it's time to wrap it up. So we get out and i told my sister or friend, i can't remember who but i told them to take us a picture & they did. We took a picture with him grabbing my butt. We kissed & parted ways.

I'm back home, i bathe, lay down & text Ceni. He posted on his story "i have glitter all over me" & it was from me. I don't think anyone caught on though.
But anyways i woke up the next morning and texted Dane, I'm acting like everything is gravy. He don't know if i really pulled up on somebody or not, so at this point I'm a cheater.
Me and Dane texted throughout the day, as well as me and Ceni.
The night of the next morning Ceni came to my house. I snuck him in. My bestie was covering for me and my sister was gone with her boo. But anyhow.. he came in my room, it was dark, candles lit, smelt good, and all of dat. I had on a green crop top & some shorts.
He sat on the bed and i sat behind him while playing music on my phone.
We laying down in the bed, he starts to kiss on me and i kiss him back. He's rubbing on my pussy through my shorts while tongue kissing me and I'm feeling dis shit. But I'm thinking like "i still have a boyfriend this shit gotta stop" so I stop him like "let's make some videos" and i start making videos on Snapchat of us kissing and him rubbing on my booty. We chose to give each other hickies, he put some on my titties & stomach. I put some on his abs. Then i cut on the light and we took pictures and boomerangs in the mirror i had hanging on my wall. The same mirror that i use till dis day! Lmao but It looked like we were a couple. But anyways he left and i laid down. Texted Dane and etc. At this point I'm like damn, i been cheating on this dude, risking everything we have over some petty shit. But I'm acting off a hurt mindset, that's how i coped..it was the principle of him not listening to what i had to say. Instagram knew what we had and he posting sideways shit, i remember him posting a picture with himself and using the song by glokknine- vanish. So i felt real hit. The song basically talks about having sex with a female then vanishing.

But after all of that i cut ties with Ceni and became back loyal to Dane because i felt weird, I couldn't keep on doing that shit.

I gave my baby my full attention, we're back on good terms but one day the bull shit stirred back up.