not again...

Me and Jo still kickin it throughout the last months of the school year. He most definitely made those last couple months fly by. I was at school not worried about what Dane had going on. I had a new nigga that was way better.
I told my sixth period friends about jo & they're happy for me! I was happy for my damn self. I needed something different in my life.

It's around April and he wants to come over and see me. So he comes over.. we're chillin in my room, flirting & kissing. Then the kissing started to get intense so we got on the bed..

——-Rated E for Explicit ——-
We're still tongue kissing, I'm enjoying it, then he's like "take these off" so i took my shorts off. And he took his pants off. He puts on a condom and I'm peeking at his dick like hollon wtf??! Cause dis shit way bigger than Danes and Ian know if i was ready for dat pressure so I tell him to hollon, he's like "what?" I said nothing & he inches it in. I'm moving my body up inching away from him as he put it in, he like "you straight?" I said "yeah, come on" cause atp just put it in, I'll deal with the pain. So he puts it in and i softly gasped then moaned, he goes in slow and continues to give me soft strokes, I'm moaning like fuck then he starts going deeper..I'm scratching & holding onto his back while kissing him, it was so good. He nutted then went back in raw. I'm enjoying dis shit like hollon! Dis dick hitting way harder than Danes! I was trippin over a nigga with a Vienna sausage..Lmao A fool. But Ian know people just toted dick around like dat, jo had it good. But we had stopped. At this point my pussy is throbbing! Fat ma was BEAT. So i get up and put back on my shorts. He puts back on his stuff. We kiss , hug, take some boomerangs then part ways.

After we had sex i didn't look at him the same. It's like i seen him as a different person. As if he gave me a part of him and i admired him more than ever. My feelings became strong asf for him and i showed him that.

When he got back home he texted me like "omg, you so fine and yo pussy so good bruh" i said "thank you, that was good asf" so now we're in the second stage of our relationship. First it was texting & vibing. Next the Sex & Problems
—————————————————
Me and jo started to have relationship problems when I seen him liking girls photos, and etc because my feelings are way deeper now and every little thing ticked me off. I didn't want him dealing with any female in any type of way because of my past experiences with Dane. One day all my emotions started to crumble back down on me.. I had gotten the spam password from out his homeboy dm to their spam & I logged in and seen things that Ian proud i seen. I'm like "wow...this shit crazy" dis nigga ain't shit. he was texting girls and commenting on girls their spam posts. I take all dis shit in like "damn.." atp i have a big attitude with him and he feels my wrath cause I'm texting him funny..he like "what's wrong with you?" I said "nun but I'm done with you" he said "what did i do?" I said "being sneaky, you just a cheater" he said "onG i haven't did anything." I didn't text back. Then he texted again "just fucking tell me what i did..damn" so after a while i finally showed him. He was making up a million and one excuses on why, he sweet talking me down saying how he don't care about nobody but me, all he want is me, he loves me, wants a future with me and so on, i told him "you can't want all that and be doing all that" he said "I'll do anything you want me to do, I'm in love with you man..I want this." I deep down don't want to break up with him so i stay & we made up. I act like everything is A Ok but every little thing still adds more rust on my heart. I'm holding it all in though. Ion speak on nun.

The Soul ties had ya girl stuck again. I'm in love and love is blind. The things he has been doing are affecting me but I'm continuing to be strong & dumb. Using strength Ian had to use. I don't know why he's treating me iffy and it seemed like it all came out after i opened up to him. I'm like damn, i should've never gave this nigga a chance. But everything happens for a reason.

So we still dating.. i start to recognize that it's not intentional, he's just never had to be loyal so being who i wanted him to be was extravagant and me not speaking up about how i felt added fuel to the fire. At this point he's dealing with a girl who's still trying to find herself, questioning peoples intentions and not trusting nothing. My trust issues got in the way of our relationship. But he still put up with me cause he loves me, he don't wanna give us up.

On plenty occasions i got mad at him and wanted to break up but he wouldn't let me leave. I'd cuss him out real bad about how he ain't shit, he a hoe, ion want him and how he could find somebody else, but he didn't wanna leave me alone. He would type paragraphs on paragraphs about how he felt and how I'm not using my brain, because if i was I'd see how devoted he was to me. But atm I'm overprotective of my feelings. Everything i let my guard down for i kept close to me. I didn't want the people i trusted to disappoint me again. I can admit that i was a little belligerent because i had my own problems but i explained my hurt & i expect that to be enough to treat me nothing less than my standards. But yet He's still being that same nigga. got me over her feeling shitty & Ian like dat.
We're in a toxic relationship so every time we argued or something I'd post on my spam and he would post on his. When i did what he did he always got mad, calling me a hoe, dumb and etc.
I'm like since he's always calling me a hoe ima show him a hoe..so i start cheating on him by texting other boys and i got addicted to it. I couldn't stop cheating, even when he was doing "right" by me sometimes I couldn't trust him anymore because of how inconsiderate he was of my feelings.

We was on bad terms for a while but he'll always come over and sex me down so good, I'd forget about all the shit he did.
One night it was me and Fenti, we was home alone and i told bae to come over so he said that he would.
Me and Fenti just chilling, listening to music, twerking, dancing, and etc. i ordered us some pizza and we decided to take a shot of paul mason , so we did that and i can feel myself getting tipsy. I'm waiting on him to pull up, I'm already horny asf cause that oil had done got to me. He texted me and was like he here but Ian read the text cause I'm vibin with my sister so he had to knock on the door to get my attention.
————-ROMANTICS————
I opened up the door for him and then i locked the door after him. Once he was in the house we kissed each other and instantly got romantic, he grabbed my waist, my ass and then all the way up to my breast, continuing to kiss while he was still feeling all over my body..things only started to get more intense so we finally stopped , mainly because we were still in the living room propped up on the wall. He said to me, let's go to your room, i said you know where my room is (he'd been to my house before), he said this is your house so you lead the way, as me being stubborn i said no but then i eventually did. I led him to my room, walking clumsy, i had told him that i was tipsy before things got intimate but anyway, we were in my room, it was very dark. I got on my bed and he hovered over me, kissing on my face & neck, then he took off his shirt & shoes and he unbuttoned my shorts and asked me did i want to do "this", i said yes. He took my panties off & grabbed at my shirt and said take this off, i did. He said take this off too (referring to my bra) i did as he said. He then got on me kissing my body and at that moment i wanted it. He took his pants off and told me to scoot back on the bed because we were on the edge of the bed, i took him and put him inside of me, i let out a gasp & a soft moan. He started off slowly, coming in and out of me. The strokes got faster and deeper, i moaned louder and louder, I started talking to him while moaning , saying "daddy", "ohhh" & "omg" the feeling was amazing. We did about 6 rounds in different positions, after we were done, i was naked and he was half naked. I laid on his chest, we were talking and having fun. I started saying slick stuff so he got on top of me and started choking me, the only thing i could do is put up the "OK" hand sign to let him know, stopppp ! We were play fighting and talking having fun then we got up , i was still naked. He was sitting on the long edge part of the bed and i stood in front of him while he gripped my ass and kissed me, he told me he loved me and my body, i forgot to mention that he gripped my titties, and said they're small but he still loves them. But after that we got up FINALLY, & he picked me up , we found our clothes then he suggested that we should make videos and take pictures, i said okay, but my phone was in the kitchen on the table so he said go get it and i told him to come with me. He said come here and he picked me up bridal style until we got in the kitchen and he put me down. I grabbed my phone and then led the way back to the room.

We made videos in the room then came out to the living room continuing to make videos. Kissing and hugging. Then it was time for him to leave so he gives me a big kiss, tells me he loves me then go.