• proloɢυe •

I don't own anything but Ciana and my ideas

•••

[Prologue]

Everything happened so fast

Everything happened so fast. Ciana's lungs felt like they were going to explode, it was the only thing she could focus on. She looked around the car that was encased with water, she saw her mom, Miranda Gilbert, looking lifeless, she saw her dad, Grayson Gilbert, trying to break the window by slamming it with his arm. The brunette looked over at her older sister, Elena Gilbert, as she started to lose consciousness.

The sisters both reached out and grabbed each other's hand, their eyes filling with fear, their dad clasped his own onto theirs as if he was saying goodbye. Elena made eye contact with their dad for the final time before he, too, lost the battle to stay alive. The next thing she knew, Ciana's hand went limp in her own, floating in the water, causing her to whip her head around to check on her baby sister.

Her eyes widened in fear as she screamed in the water, re-grabbing her hand to try and shake her awake. However, her eyes stayed wide open, whilst the life drained out of them, her heart finally took its last beat.

Gasping for air, her eyes shot open. All she could remember was waking up in the hospital, finding a breathing tube down her throat. A tightened hand grasping hers made her look over to the left, Elena was sound asleep with a worried expression resting on her face. 

Ciana's hand shot forwards to shake her sister awake. Elena shot up, gasping and choking back a sob as she looked at Ciana in shock, before reaching forward to wrap her arms around her, knowing she wasn't going to lose her as well.

"I was so worried. I thought I lost you, too!"

Ciana didn't know at the time but she had been dead for an hour.

•••

So, I'm not exactly the best at writing,
however, I'm trying my best for you.