7

Marinette

I was looking for the blue haired man everywhere but I just couldn't find him. After searching for 10 Minutes I decided to go back inside to look for Alya, who I already saw here an hour ago. Since someone told me that Alya didn't enter the ball with her husband I was hoping that she would know where i could find Luka.
I saw her with nino standing next to someone who was much taller than them wearing a blue suit. When I came close I just realized that it was the guy I was looking for. "L-Luka.." I whispered when I was next to him. He just turned around and looked at me.

"Hey Honey." He smiled and so did I. "Aren't you mad at me?" I asked and in the next few seconds I wasn't sure If I actually wanted to hear an answer. "Don't worry, Marinette. I'm not mad at you. Alya told me everything. I just... overreacted. I'm sorry." He smiled again. "But I guess I have to go now since a lot of people saw me. You know that I shouldn't be here right?" I nodded. "Yeah I know.. thank you for coming, Luka." Before he left I gave him a kiss on his cheek and I could see him blush slightly. "I'll visit you as soon as I'll have the chance." He smiled. "Can I give you something before I go?" I lifted an eyebrow. "What do you-" I don't even got the chance to finish my sentence since his hand was laying on my cheek and his lips where touching mine gently. I smiled against his lips and grabbed his hand. Since we both needed some air we stopped and looked at each other. "Goodbye Ma-Ma-Marinette!" He grinned and left me with red cheeks and a racing heart.