3

The first challenge was meant to expose the islanders, and Stella already knew what her card was going to say. Anton was up first for the boys, picking up a plaque about Yewande. And so it went until Curtis picked up the plaque Stella had been dreading. 

"This islander has a famous sister," Curtis quickly scanned the faces of the girls before turning to talk to the boys. After a moment, Curtis walked up to the booth. "We think this is for Amy." Stella couldn't decide if she was relieved she didn't have to expose herself and kiss someone she had just met or not, but she knew as Curtis removed the tape it was coming. 

"Stella?" Curtis looked at her with his brow raised. "Fess up girl."

"My older sister is Perris Edwards," Stella didn't meet anyone's gaze as they all let out noises of surprise. They moved on quickly, thankfully Joe picked up on the girls' awkwardness as he began ushering the boys to switch roles. 

The girls had their turn and Stella was up after Amber, grabbing a plaque at the bottom of the slide. "This boy's favorite movie is the notebook," Stella returned to the girls, grinning as they told her to choose who she wanted. 

"We think this one is Tommy," Stella blushed as the boys yelled as Tommy and she walked to meet at the booth. She grabbed the back of his neck, rising onto her tiptoes to meet his lips. He gently grabbed her hip and her jaw as their lips melded together, the kiss probably getting a bit too sensual to be shared in front of a small crowd. 

"Well that is a first kiss as I've ever seen," Curtis joked as the two pulled away, grinning while Stella let go of him to grab the tape. 

"Oh it was Callum,"  Stella returned to the line as Callum chatted about the film. 

*

The islanders all made their way back to the villa, Stella being pulled by the girls to have a chat. 

"Babe," Amber squealed as soon as they got on the day bed. "That kiss?"

"I know," Stella squealed, hiding her face in a pillow as she blushed. "That was hands down one of the best kisses I've ever had."

"You two looked like you would've gone at it if we weren't there," Lucie teased. 

"It was proper wild," Stella sighed, grinning as she saw Tommy make his way over. 

"Stella, can I grab you?" He held his hand out as she agreed and stood up to clib over the other girls. 

"So," he began once they sat by the pool. "Your sister?"

"Yeah," Stella sighed, blocking her eyes from the sun with her hand. "Let's just say I know where you're coming from with living in your sibling's shadow."

"Tell me more?" Tommy gently probed, not wanting to push too hard. 

"Honestly, I love Perrie, she's one of my favorite people in the world. I love the girls too, sometimes it's just hard to be a normal girl when you're in someone's life who gets that much attention. But I wouldn't change it for the world, because I know she's is living her absolute dream."

"The two of you are close then?" He smiled, touched at the way Stella spoke of her sister 

"Oh yeah, mom hated it when we were both teens in the house together," she giggled. "A proper madhouse I'll tell you."

"That sounds like my house too, always way too much going on," Tommy laughed, grabbing his water. "I think we need to talk about that kiss though," he grinned as he saw Stella blush. 

"Do we?" she squeaked, covering her cheeks as they got red. 

"I mean I would love to continue doing that so I think we should talk about it," he grabbed her hands away from her face. "I think you're an absolutely stunning girl, and your personality is so amazing, and if it's ok, I really think I'd like to couple up with you tonight."

"Damn, all that from a kiss," Stella teased in order to distract from her inner yelling. "Yeah I would really like to be in a couple with you and get to know ya."

"Fantastic," He grinned, standing up and pulling her from the bean bag before wrapping her in a hug. "I am going to go speak to Sherif, just so he doesn't feel like I was being sneaky about it."

"Alright hun," Stella watched him walk away before practically sprinting to the girls.

*

That night, Stella got dressed up in a little white silk dress that looked fantastic with her tan.

She was so excited to finally feel like she was clicking with someone in the villa, even if it was only the second day

She was so excited to finally feel like she was clicking with someone in the villa, even if it was only the second day. All the girls had been so happy hearing that Stella would be Tommy's choice, although she did think that Lucie had a certain gleam in her eye but she chose to ignore it. 

The girls met with the boys in the garden, all grabbing a drink before choosing to make a toast. "Here's to a summer full of love, laughs and a bunch of friendship," Curtis toasted before everyone began to dance. 

Stella made her way around, dancing with everyone. She giggled when everyone went into shock seeing that she could keep up with Curtis. Tommy had even pulled her in for a quick kiss on the cheek before she sauntered back to the girls to keep dancing. 

Eventually, Tommy got a text to gather all of the islanders at the fire pit. Curtis got to choose first, giving a very cute speech about Amy and her warm personality, before it was Tommy's turn. "I would like to couple up with this girl because I believe her personality is so pulling, and she and I have a lot in common so far. She's also beautiful, and I really would love to be able to keep getting to know her. So, the girl I would like to couple up with, is Stella."

Stella rolled her eyes as the other couple shouted for them as she walked to Tommy, hugging and kissing him on the cheek.