13

*

"Do you two know each other?" Caroline looked between a smirking Jack and a distressed Stella. 

"I wish we didn't," Stella rolled her eyes at the cocky red head. 

"C'mon love, I think we had a good time together!"

"Yeah until I found you with your cock in another girl," Stella scoffed as Amber and Maura both began to glare at him while Molly grabbed her hand. 

"Still mad about that are ya?" he laughed nervously. 

"Well, it seems like you all have some catching up to do, I will see you soon," Laura excused herself while the boys except for Jack began to introduce themselves to the girls. 

"I missed you Stella," Jack pouted at the brunette who glared at him. 

"Lets lay down some quick ground rules mate, you don't speak to me, don't come near me. You've already fucked me up enough, you can bugger off if you think you're getting another chance," Amber literally clapped for Stella as she joined the others at the fire pit. 

"So whats the couple situations ladies?" Ovie asked the girls. 

"I'm definitely open to getting to know you guys," Molly Mae winked at the boy who grinned right back. 

"I'm not sure honestly, I don't have a lot of faith in Michael but I need to try and stay true to myself in the end," Amber said sadly as Stella rubbed her back. 

"I'm going to be coupling up with Curtis if he comes back alone, so its a no from me," Maura smirked as the girls all cooed. 

"I'm single in the villa so I'm definitely open," Stella was concerned as Jack's eyes zeroed in on the blonde. 

"Yeah its a no from me boys, sorry. My eggs are all in Tommy's basket," Stella shrugged. 

"Funny how you actually expect him to come back alone when he's used to girls throwing themselves at him," Jack scoffed. 

"Mate, do you really want to go comparing records right now?" Stella stood up and crossed her arms as the boy chuckled. "You're such a prat, I wouldn't expect you to understand loyalty considering you don't have a respectful bone in your body."

"Oi," Jack called as Stella ignored him and walked into the villa and up to the dressing room. She kept up her facade until she situated herself in a corner and crouched down before beginning to cry. 

"Hey, you're ok babe," Maura soothed as she and Molly Mae wrapped their arms around the girl from either side. "Don't let him get to you, only a few days and you'll have your boy back."

"I can't believe he's here," she croaked as she took the tissue Molly Mae handed her. 

"What actually happened with him love? You seem pretty distraught just to be seeing a cheating ex?" Maura asked gently as Stella wiped her eyes.

"Obviously he cheated, more than once. He also just was a horrible human. He was downright rude to all of his and my family, but at the time he was sweet to me and I let it cloud my judgment. He tried to get me to pull away from my family because he knew they didn't like him and eventually I would have listened to their concerns. That's when I knew something was wrong with him, and then I caught him cheating so I left."

"Oh babe," her friends hugged her again. "You didn't deserve any of that."

"It was hard but that's why I was so scared of getting back into it and so scared of being hurt, he really did a number on me," Stella stood and went to the mirror to check herself. 

"Well I can tell you, I don't think Tommy would even think off hurting you, he is absolutely head over heels for you," Maura reassured as Stella hugged them both again and the three headed back outside to tan before tonight. 

*

"So girls, how is everyone feeling?" Maura asked as they were doing their hair to get ready for the cocktail party that night. 

"Ovie is so dreamy," Molly Mae sighed as she curled her hair, and Stella squealed in excitement. The brunette had the feeling that Anton would be exploring his options so she was happy that her friend was doing the same. 

"Lucie?" Stella asked the blonde who had avoided the conversation. "What about you? Any of the boys catch your eye?"

"Um, not really," Lucie avoided the brunettes raised brow as she went into the bathroom. 

"Well then," Stella turned back to the mirror in confusion. 

*

The islanders all had to complete a list of challenges to win the cocktail party for the night. Lucky for Stella, the only challenge she had to compete in was to kiss someone 20 times with red lipstick and she had kissed Ovie's chest. She internally hoped that Tommy hadn't had to participate in any of the kissing challenges but she also chose to try and trust him. 

"What do you think about that?" Maura whispered to Stella as they were making tea, gesturing to where Lucie and Jack were sitting on a day bed. 

"To be honest I wouldn't put it past her at all, but I can tell you, if she brings him back, any chance of us being friendly is absolutely gone," Stella knew that with her luck, Jack would be coming back to the villa after Casa Amor. 

*

"Alright babes, where is everyone sleeping tonight?" Amber asked the other girls as they got ready for bed. 

"I'm cuddling Ovie," Molly Mae grinned as the other girls gasped. 

"Well, Im cuddling Maura so I think Im the real winner here," Stella winked at her friend as everyone then turned to Lucie. 

"What about you Luce?" Amber asked the blonde. 

"I think I may share a bed," she hesitantly admitted, avoiding Stella's gaze. 

"Good luck with that hun," Stella laughed as she walked into the living room to climb onto the couch.