Chapter 1 the escape

I hope you like this story!

She heard the clock tik tik she knew it was time 3am he was coming.Her night mares were continuing every night 8 years now she was still there nobody knew nobody was going to go save her.

She wondered what happened to her parents are they okay? Are they searching for her? Have they give up on her like he says?

She closed her eyes as she heard the front door open and hoped something that she did every night she hoped that her savior will come and save her from this.

This hell she hoped that this was all a bad dream and she will wake up being in her own room with her mom and dad,her friends her family everyone that she loved.

She closed her eyes and imagined that she was at school with her friends messing around or in her house near the fireplace drinking tea with her mother looking at the moon.

But there she was in a cold room with only the furniture in it she was on the bed handcuffed not in her sweet home she had grown she wasn't the little girl she used to be.

Her life was ruined by one man that destroyed her life in one night and kept destroying it everyday for 8 years there was not escape he was smart.

She was all alone.

She heard the front door opened reveling him
the man that destroyed her.Took her freedom her childhood her virginity her dreams everything that she had and owned.

"Hello dear I am coming ready for your dinner?"he asked smirking this man he had ruined her life he was the reason she was there she didn't speak

"Great your punishment is over now but if you try and do something again I will do it again"he said caressing her hair she looked at him scared with tears in her eyes cupping her cheeks she closed her eyes

"Very good dear"he said as she didn't move he moved closer to her and smirked he feed her like every night and smirked getting closer.

"Now we are gonna have fun and you won't scream or else you know what you will get"he said throwing her on the bed punishment that's what she would get

She screamed a lot like everytime and what she got was slaps which made bruises all over body.She pushed him away with all of the power that was left on her body hitting his head hard on the bed leaving him on the floor as he faintly.

That was her chance the door was unlocked she run run as fast she could she got out of this prison his house seeing the sun for the first time in 8 years she smelled the free clear air getting him in her chest just not getting enough of it.

She looked around trees and the blue sky it was morning finally she didn't know where to go but she needed to run.

"Natasha!"he yelled as he found his vision from the basement she had left the doors straight open he couldn't move

She heard his voice and run to the woods as fast as she could her body getting bruised from the trees she was barefoot and only with a bra and panties covering her body.

She didn't know where she was going but he had lost her but she still run away away from this place without taking a breath the wind blowing her red curls and giving chills down her body she run.

She reached a small road no cars no anything if she didn't find anything fast he would find her.She run again reaching a bigger road searching for a car.

"Please somebody help me!"she screamed loudly

And then there was a car that stopped as he saw her in the middle of the road.She faint in front of him the man got out of his car.He carried her to his back seat taking her away to have some help.

Steve Rogers a famous writer he had no inspiration at the time and when that happened he got away from everyone from everything and the town.

He was driving his car as always he liked getting away from work and everything for a day and ride his car out of the town away to the mountains to nature.

It was time for him to go home he got in his car and drove off.But then he stopped when he saw a woman the most beautiful woman he had ever seen she was covered in bruises and needed help she was almost naked.

Before he could ask anything or talk to her she fainted he got out of the car picking her up brital style taking her to the back seat covering her small body with some blankets.

She needed medical help as he drove fast to the hospital he kept looking at her assuring she was okay but the questions that kept on his mind 'who is she?' 'What happened to her?' 'Why is she alone in the woods and covered in bruises?'

Natasha opened her eyes but her vision was blur she tried to see what's going on but her body betrayed her all she could see was the handsome man the man that saved her took her away from there.

"Don't worry we are gonna get some help everything is gonna be fine"he said carrying her  she just closed her eyes feeling safe in his embrace

This is my new story I hope you like it!
Give your reviews and votes please!