A Day in the Life of a Royal

Breeza was sleeping up in her tower bedroom with her little deer companion, Andromeda laying on the end of the bed curled up like a little ball of fuzz. The sun had just begun to shine through the satin curtains and the warm light filtered through the room. Little did Breeza know her royal advisor, Makoto was in the room, glaring daggers down at her for sleeping in. The dragon-winged, blue-haired girl shook Breeza with her clawed hand, "Wake up, your Highness! It's past time to get up!" Breeza stretched out and yawned "Really, Makoto?" Andromeda was startled awake by her owner's movements and leaped from the bed, letting out a squeaky deer yawn and sniffing around the room.

 Makoto chuckled and let the servants into the room to help Breeza into her gown of choice. It was a light, almost pastel purple with a lilac strap going across the top of the bodice. There was also a pale blue gem in the center of the top. All this was complemented with a crystal blue tiara, white heels, and pearl white gloves. "C'mon Princess! We've got a busy day!" Makoto waved Breeza and Andromeda over and the little fawn came bounding down the hall, Breeza trying to keep up in heels and a poofy dress. "The first item today, we've got to meet your first round of suitors." Breeza rolled her eyes, she was not interested in getting married whatsoever, but it had to be done for the future of her kingdom. Makoto led the frustrated princess down into the ballroom. Several princes awaited. Under her breath, Breeza looked at Andromeda and said: "Here we go..."

After a fiasco with all the princes trying to woo her, and none succeeding. A very peeved looking Makoto came into the now empty ballroom and stared Breeza down, shaking her head. "Well...nobody met your standards?" Breeza shrugged "No..." "Well, I'm also mad because our royal guard captain just quit without warning! And we have to meet his replacement today!" Breeza sighed and turned on her heel "Let's see him then." Makoto nodded and led Breeza into the knight's quarters. 

Breeza was waiting in the sidelines while Makoto spoke to the new guardsman. Once she heard the cue from the dragon lady "You may enter", she rounded the corner to come face to face with him.