Prologue

Blah blah you know happened except minato and kushina didn't die and some random person sealed the nine tail fox in and now the chakra of the kyuubi is inside narumi and kazuku while the soul was inside naruto with some other souls like hashirama senju, madara uchiha and tobirama senju.

[2 years time skip]
Naruto is seen sitting up on the stair while his *Family* was having a party for Narumi namizuki and kazuku namizuki's birthday even though it was naruto birthday too but he was just a few hours after them.

Minato: I pronounce narumi and kazuku the heir to the namizuki clan as of today.

Sarutobi*thought*what about naruto isn't he one of the member too.

Kushina: and as of now we will train them so they can control their powers so they Canberra worthy of their title*smiles*.

Naruto:well guess they finally done it *frowns* guess I'll have to leave tonight.

*naruto is seen packing his stuff which wasn't much sense he didn't get to go shopping*

[Time skip-the party is done and everyone who were in the party left and naruto's *Family* is sleeping]

*naruto left his home and went into the village where everyone is sleeping well except him and some anbu's that were protecting him by danzo's orders because he cares for the boy*.

[Time Skip morning]

*naruto is seen in the village walking until he gets chased by angry villagers which he didn't know why*

*when naruto turned the corner it was a dead end*

Naruto*thought*oh no.

Male Villager:Ha no escape now demon brat lets get him.

Male Villager 2:Yeah this is what he gets for almost killing us.

Female villager*stabs him in the hand with a kunai*:haha does it feel good? Like what you did to us?.

[Time skip to them almost killing naruto and was about to leave until the anbu's killed them and took naruto to the hospital and threaten the doctors if they don't heal him they would die]

*Naruto starts to wake up*
Blink
Blink
Open
Naruto:*thought* argh where am I *looks to side to see some people and starts to get up*

Anbu with dog mask:hello naruto we were told to protect you but were late sorry bud.

Anbu with purple hair: sorry kid.

Kyuubi:sorry kid *in head*

Naruto*thought* who said that?

Kyuubi:I'm in your head kid.

Naruto:ok... i gotta go somewhere*waves bye to the anbu's*

[Time skip Naruto is running somewhere until he reached training ground 44 or the forest of death]
Naruto:*huff* *huff*ok*goes up a tree and sleeps there*
*naruto opened his eyes to see that he was in a sewer* *walking around naruto found a cage*

Naruto:oh my oum your the fox that stakes the village am I right?

Kyuubi:yes and because of me being controlled by some uchiha I am considered bad now and thats why you were getting chased by those villagers.

Naruto:if you were being controlled than it wouldn't be your fault and hi my name is naruto what about yours?

Kyuubi*shocked* *smiles*:it's kurama kid nice to meet you.

Naruto:can we be friends.

Kurama:sure kid and we'll start training you just go back home for now okay?

Naruto:we?

That's us kid

*Naruto looks back to see three guys*
Uchiha long hair:I'm madara kid.

Long hair senju:and I'm the first homage hashirama senju.

White:and I'm tobirama senju.

All three:go home get some sleep and the next morning well train you alright?

*Naruto smiles*
Naruto:ok

*Naruto woke up and went back to his house*

Done don't judge me please.