Part 2 Academy,graduation and team 7

Lol main members cause ima add the sibling to da team too

#Link Start#
2 years later

*4 in head*:ok kid/kit today is your first day at the academy so get ready.

*yawn and stretches*Naruto:mhm.
*naruto went to class early and slept*
[1 hour later class filling up and naruto woke up]
Iruka:alright class I'm gonna be your teacher for the rest until you graduate.
[1 hour later]
Naruto:*yawn* 'this is boring'

Naruto met some people he befriended like Chogi, shikamaru, hinata, shino, and kiba kinda.

[End of the day]
Everyone going back home with their parents and naruto is walking home alone.

[3 years later]
Iruka:ok class today is the graduation exam first up written.

Naruto finished in 10 minutes and got a 100 sasuke got 99 the sibling 97-98.
Iruka:ok class next is shuriken and Kunai throw.

Sasuke got 9-10 sibling got 10-9

Now it's naruto's turn.
Random fangirl:he's gonna miss all of it.
Random fangirl=RF

RF=yeah he can't be sasuke-Kun in anything.

Naruto throws and got a perfect 10-10

RF:He cheated the dead last cant beat sasuke unless he cheated.
Iruka:you can't cheat on those so he did it fair and square.

Few test later everyone passed
Iruka:alright come back to get your team in a week.

[1 week later]
Iruka:alright here are the teams 1..... team 7 naruto uzumaki namikaze , sasuke uchiha, Sakura haruno, narumi uzumaki namikaze, kazuku uzumaki namikaze.
All others are the same.
Iruka:your sensei will be picking you up.

[3 hours later kakashi arrives]
Kakashi:my first impression on you is you are all boring and meet me on the roof.

After everyone got to the roof.
Naruto, sasuke, and Sakura are the same except naruto dislike is his biological family.

Kazuku:my name is Kazuku Uzumaki Namikaze my likes are my family ramen and dislikes are how long you have to wait for the ramen to finish hobbies training and my dream is for my brother to be back in the family*naruto scoffs*

Narumi:my likes the same dislike how long you have to wait for ramen to finish and perverts hobbies reading training my dream is the same as Kazuku I want my brother to come back to the family*naruto scoffs again*.
Kakashi:ok meet me at training ground 11 tomorrow and don't eat you might puke.