Tease!

Kairi and Mattia always teased each other. Whether it was a light slap across the face, an ass slap, a choke, a rub through the other boy's jeans, or a finger snaking it's way between Kairi's ass, there was always contact between the two.

At first, it was solely just to stop the other boy from being annoying. But it slowly progressed into something neither of the boys could control. They just couldn't keep their hands off each other. Sometimes, in the middle of class, Kairi would just rub Mattia for no other reason than to see his reaction. Mattia would go wide-eyed and gasp lightly before lifting Kairi's hand off of him and whispering, "I'll get you back later."

It was almost like a game of tag that never ended. Kairi couldn't say he didn't love it, though. He also couldn't say he didn't touch himself thinking about Mattia, but that was besides the point.

Today, Mattia was raging. The sheer amount of horniness was getting unhealthy. He couldn't focus in any class and he just found himself getting angry. He would've gotten rid of his problem in the morning if he had known that the rest of the day would be total shit without a quickie. Nonetheless, he continued to suffer.

It was Mattia's turn to grope Kairi for the day, but he was distracted. He reached down to Kairi's jeans and squeezed a little too hard, earning a light moan from the boy, in the middle of class. Kairi had hoped no one heard but it was hard to disguise it as anything else.

The two boys went over to Mattia's house, Kairi making up an excuse to his mom about working on a project together. But Mattia was out of it. He stared off into space wondering when he would finally get alone time to play with his dick.

Kairi had been trying to get Mattia's attention for a little while now but it wouldn't work. So he tried something new.

Kairi walked up to where Mattia was sitting down on the edge of the bed and sat on his lap, facing him.

"Kairi, what are you-"

"Shut up, Mattia. You've been so out of it today, you need," Kairi breathed. "Relief."

Mattia looked up at Kairi, who was currently getting dangerously close to his lips. Kairi began to slowly roll his hips in a circle over Mattia, earning a low groan. Mattia couldn't meet Kairi's gaze.

"Don't you want someone to ride you like this, Mattia?" Kairi smirked, maintaining his slow pace.

Mattia groaned again.

"Hmm? Words, Mattia. Use your words." Kairi purred in his ear.

"Yeah, I do." Mattia said shakily.

Kairi started to speed up. Mattia moaned, finally looking Kairi in the eye. Kairi held Mattia's face in his hands and slowly kissed him. Mattia moaned into Kairi's mouth, which made Kairi got slightly faster. Kairi pulled away.

"Don't you want to fuck this pretty little ass, Mattia?" Kairi trailed kisses along his jaw and made his way to his neck.

"I do, Kairi." Mattia breathed out.

"Don't you want me to put my mouth on your cock, Mattia?" Kairi went much faster than before.

"Kairi, please." Mattia whined.

"Well, too bad!" Kairi laughed. "I have to get home soon, you know?"

Kairi lifted himself off of Mattia, who looked at him, albeit quite disappointed.

"We can do that next time. While you wait, you should get rid of your problem, Mattia." Kairi glanced at Mattia's boner, and quickly left.

Mattia sat there, stunned.

"Tease!"

-

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Should I make a part two for you whores? K peace bye ✌🏼😚✌🏼