[16]

You were in the middle of four rebel soldiers, you ducked as you heard one coming in your direction from behind to strike you. In the same motion you grabbed your dagger out of the hilt on your leg and forcefully threw it at another rebel, striking him in the chest.

You then did a 180 and swung up, hitting the guy behind you square in the jaw and knocking him to the ground. Afterwards, you were put in a headlock, thankfully you thought quickly and crushed the guy's toes by stomping on them. He loosened his grip and you then swung him over your shoulder. The final man was running towards you and you wasted no time swinging your fist his way which collided with the right side of his cheek. You swore you heard and felt a bone crunch.

You walked over to the now deceased guy who had your dagger in his chest and you pulled it out and stuck it back in its rightful place in the hilt of your leg's pants. Din walked up to you after he had taken care of the other rebels. "There's an elevator that goes up. If the man is anywhere here he'll be up there." Din noted and you nodded as you followed him to the elevator.

While waiting in the elevator, you noticed Din seemed nervous. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow and asked, "Is everything alright?" He looked at you and then looked down.

"I just don't know about being thrown right into the middle of the war." He said as he fidgeted with his blaster in his hand. You placed a hand on his shoulder. "Listen, we've got eachother's backs just like when we were kids. You and I both know we've been in a lot worse of situations than this." You said and Mando nodded. "Let's just hope it doesn't get worse than this." He said and you shook your head as you smiled. "Don't jinx us Mando."

The blast door to the elevator opened. It was eeirly quiet in the hallway and yourself and Din cautiously stepped out, careful as to if there were any alarms you might trigger. "I won't tell you anything!" You heard a voice shout at the end of the hallway. You looked over at Din and nodded slightly which he returned. You then used a few hand signals to guide Din on what your idea was. Din payed close attention and then nodded in response. You both quietly approached the door.

"You have what we want, and I have the ability to help you out." You heard another male voice, but it was not as harsh as the Imperial worker. You looked at Din and counted to three. On the third finger you both rushed in and shot down as many as Rebel soldiers as you could. "Wh- Who are you?!" The officer shouted and you walked over to him to take off the binders on his wrists. "We're here to extract you sir. We've gotten orders from Lord Vader." You informed him and the man sighed. "Thank the stars, took you guys long enough." He said as he rubbed his sore wrists. "You're welcome." Din muttered. "Let's get out of here before more of them decide to show up." You said as you stood up and walked out, the man and Din following you.

You both quickly got to the Razor Crest and Din started up the ship while you settled the Imperial officer in. "Something's wrong." You heard Din say and you looked up the ladder to where the cockpit was. "Hold on, I'll be right there." You said and you turned to the officer. "Hold on a moment. I'll be right back." You said as politely as you could and only recieved a grunt from him.

You climbed up the ladder and to the cockpit. You noticed that there were tiny explosions coming from the not nearly finished Death Star II. You furrowed your eyebrows and suddenly a large explosin erupted before yourself and Din. You gasped as you held on to the back of the co-pilot's seat tighter. "What the hell just happened?" You asked frantically.

"The rebellion won." Din said and the two of you sat silently for a moment. "Indeed we have." You heard a voice behind you and you turned around to see who you thought was an Imperial officer standing behind you with his blaster pulled out and pointed at the two of you. "You're a spy." You growled and the man laughed. "Indeed I am! And you fell right into our trap. You two are wanted by the Rebellion." He said and you shook your head. "What for doing our job? We aren't contracted to the Empire. We do the jobs that are sent in by the guild." You said angrily. The man shrugged. "The rebellion knows little law. We want to free the galaxy of the enslavement of the Empire!" He said with pride.

"We aren't Imperials." Din simply said, trying to calm the situation. "We'll see, once you answer to our captain." He growled before he motioned his blaster. "Both of you, down there. Now." He said and you clenched your fists. You were thinking of anything and everything you could to try and get out of that situation in that moment.

But with limited room and a blaster in the man's hand you knew you and Din had no choice but to surrender. The man threw binders at you and Din, forcing the two of you to cuff yourselves.

You then both were motioned to go down the ladder, Din went first and then you did as well. But the rebel spy seemed to be getting impatient as he pressed a button, which made the ladder shoot up into a storage compartment which made you slip whilst you were still climbing down.

You fell and hit the ground with a thud. Din quickly came to your side. "Are you alright?" He asked and you nodded as you groaned and sat up.

"I'm going to make him pay."