I - The Begining of the End

23th november 1034 5PM
,,Let's go to pub after our Shift" said Garn to Famil on Guard. ,,Sorry, I can't my little girl has her 6th birth day.." answered Famil. While waiting for end of their Shift they were silent.
,,5:50 pm, 30 minutes And we can go home" Garn said. Famil JUST nods. ,,Why dont we leave earlier?" Famil asked and Garn surprised by what Famil nodded and they left.
____________________________________

,,The guards left earlier lets get prepared to Attack"said general of monster army.
Small army of monster with around 1500 soliders formed into formation And marched into town.
____________________________________

,,Happy birthday sweetie"said Famil to his Daughter Lilith.
,,Im sorry that we can't give you more gifts , but i Hope this Will make you happy..."said Lilith's mother.
-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-
,,HEY FAMIL TOWN IS UNDER ATTACK!!!" Someone yelled as Guard on tower begun warning bell*
,,Honey take Lilith And  hide somewhere safe!"yelled Famil while grabing his equipment leaving house. After long time of Fighting monsters called reinforcement. ,, This doesn't feel right. Monsters attacked in really small group without any good equipment.." said Famil to Garn.
,, Monsters alone Are stupid they don't know what they are doing" answered Garn.
Ground started trembeling.
,,An earthquike?" asked Famil himself underbreath. ,,W.....w...what Is that" yelled mage pointing to gate. ,,He has gone mad there Is nothi...." Garn's voice was ended with his head that was cutted Down by piece of  gate that was Force opened by huge 3 headed creature And whole battalion of Undead warriors following it.
,,I am going to protect civilists" said Famil while running to place where women, old people And children were hidding. Humans didn't Stand a Chance againist that beast And army , So they had to run. Monster cornered Famil with his wife and daughter  at edge of the cliff . ,,Lilith had to live..." said Famil holding Lilith tearing up.,,I'm sorry little one..p..please..live by your dreams And do whatever you want..." said her mother to crying Lilith before throwing her into river under cliff.