Chapter 22

I arrive at Allies with the girls. Allie is outside waiting on me. " Hey sis are you ready?" she asked me

"As ready as I will ever be!" I said to her,

The girls get out of the car and as we leave my mom is waving us off from the door.

We get to the Hilton and proceed to the party. You see all your friends and family there. You go around and mingle with them until time for gifts. Everyone sits around watching me open each gift.. Just as I finish the music starts pumping. You start to get up and your friends push you back.

"Hey there are the strippers." Someone said.

A flash mob has entered our party. then someone dressed as a pirate comes to the front. The song playing is the shape of you by Ed Sheeran. Your thinking damn they can dance. They pull you up and place you in a chair. They start to grind on you."WOW" is all that you can say.

Then they grab your head and push it in between their legs. they grind your face.your face is blood red. Then they twirling in your face, They slide their hands down your shirt."OH WAIT>> WHAT? You stand up in anger. They just push you back down and sit on your lap and start to grind on you  again. then they get back up and pick you up and run off with you. You're kicking and screaming. when they get you outside they take off the mask.

"ASLINNNNNN." I yelled

"I knew you would be bored. Thought I would come to your rescue. " she said as she giggled.

"Damn baby. I didn't know you could dance like that. Now that I think about it.. YOu got me all Hot over here." I told her as she just smiled.

"Well let's take care of that real quick my love." She said with a cheesy smile.

"Oh really?' I asked.

"Yep. I got us a room." She said.

She takes me upstairs and throws me on the bed. gets on top of me and tears my clothes off of me. Kissing my body with suck hunger, slides her hands down pushing open my legs. She starts grinding on me. You so worked up your so hungry for her. You roll her over, you start taking her clothes off of her she rolls you over and you both hit the floor laughing a little you help her up just to push her to the wall. taking both her hands holding them with one hand.

The other hand slides down below to her lips. you feel her wetness and it drives you crazy. you  slid down and slide your tongue over her clit going in and out you open her legs more to slide 2 fingers in  she grabs your head and starts to grind your face. causing you to let out a moan. as she starts to moan more and louder. She reaches that moment  she yells out my name and cumms for me. she raises you up and throws you back on the bed slide you to the end slides down and starts licking your clit. making me moan as she lets out little moans. I finally get to the point and reach my point. I scream out her name and tell her I am cumming  for her.

Once we calm down we head back to the party together.

"Baby that was great. I really enjoyed that surprise." I said smiling at her.

"I'm glad you did. you wouldn't believe how long that took to get everyone on board ." she said as she giggled.

"Even if that wasn't you I was going to jump your bones tonight when I got home to you!" I said laughing.

The night went by and Aslin was there with me. I was happy to be with her. SHe made it better.

The next morning...................................

"Goodmorning baby" I said to Aslin kissing her face and nec truog to wake her . roaming my hands all over her. She starts to moan and move a little.

"OH now you're awake." I said as I giggled.

"Who wouldn't wake up to an angel kissing you?" Aslin said with a smirk.

"AWW baby I love you!" I said as I hugged her.

"I love you to baby. mmm " Aslin said.

"Mom can I talk to you?" we hear Zadie asking as she creeps around the corner.

"Yes come on in," I said.

"This is kind of embarrassing!" Zadie said.

"It's ok you can always tell us anything." I tell her.

"Well I had my first experience kissing a boy." Zadie said."thing is he's not a boy I like."

"OK, Why?" I asked.

"Well we were playing spin the bottle and it landed on him for me to kiss." Zadie said.

"OK and?" I said,

"Well he smells funny. and looks weird. like elmer fud. I know you taught me not to look at the looks but at their hearts. but what do you do when they try and be a boyfriend? " Zadie said.

"HOw do you mean? Try and be a boyfriend?" I asked.

"He buys me jewelry and wants to hold my hand. tried to kiss me again. I keep telling him no and I haven't taken any of the stuff he bought either." Zadie said.

"Well baby you have to tell him flat out. might hurt his feelings don't do it in front of a lot of people either. spare his dignity. yet be firm."

"Thanks mom." Zadie said.

" Mom, I have a Question." Zoe said.

"Yes." I said,

"How old do I have to be to shave?" Zoe asked.

"Depends where. Legs will be later. Armpits as soon as you see hair. and wear deodorant." I said and giggled.

"What about other areas?" Zoe asked.

This took me by surprise. I didn't know how to respond. I never thought I would have to answer a question like this before. I just never pictured it before.

"I got this !" Aslin said as she smiled. "Zoe, You will know when that is time but let me tell you a little secret about that. Don't shave too early down there. WIll cause hair to be thicker and fuller. and don't shave too far back. that's just aggervating and bugs the shoit out of you when it grows back. It gets very itchy." She said as she giggled.

Zoe stoops and tinks about the answer she had gotten. " Well I don't want that maybe I'll wait a little while longer then. "

"Good question sis." Zadie said.

"And you thought I was joking." Zoe said.

"Thanks babe . I didn't know how to handle that one. but I think you handled that well." I said as I smiled.

"But babe it's now my turn.I have to tell you something." Aslin said.

"OK what is it?" I asked.

"Well you know my family is coming for the wedding. well they will be here today." Aslin pauses for a  min. "Well my brother is coming and bringing his girlfriend." She pauses again." Well his girlfriend is my ex. I asked him not to but my parents insisted."She looks at me with her sad eyes."You haven't met my parents yet and they are skeptical about us getting married so quickly they said. I dont think it's quick enough. but his girlfriend has tried to get me back and I won't."

"So Is this going to be another Jackie? And why is he dating your ex? " I asked.

No No NO My parents know what happened with all of that and she isn't to be left alone with you none whatsoever. and as for my brother well he has always gone after my exs." Aslin said.''But I'm sure once they meet you they will love you like I do."

"Oh gawd. Ugh" Was all I could say.

"It will be ok I promise." Aslin said.