xvii - unusual interrogation

hey im back, amazing. cuteon ako, charot. im slowly losing motivation but heyyyy
:::
tom's pov

i woke up, but i couldn't see. my hands were tied. my arms and legs were restrained and i could feel that something was tied to cover my mouth so i couldn't scream.

"i told you, i'll get you, thomas." i heard a chilling voice say.

my eyebrows furrowed, "who's there?"

"you know me, is my accent not enough?"

i growled. "tord!"

i tried to stand up but to no avail. i became unbalanced and fell to the ground along with the chair.

i heard a low chuckle escape from tord's lips. then, i felt myself and the chair return back to it's original position: upright.

"faen! tom, you're light as a feather! have you been eating?"

i rolled my eyes, even if i had no eyes. "and why do you care?"

"because." he said, then, i felt something tug at the blindfold. light finally registering into my senses.

and then i could finally see the shit-eating grin of tord in full light. i could feel the tension between us.

"so, uh. when's this horrible creature gonna get out of my face?" i sneered, his grin disappeared.

"i swear to god i will kill you, thomas."

i scoffed, looking at the door behind him. "then try me, motherfucker."

"when have you been that mean to your crush?"

i just sneered. "i don't like you anymore. and besides, how did you know i had a crush on you once?"

he just looked at me before answering my question.

"thomas," he said as if the answer was already obvious. "remember, i listened in your conversation with-"

"okay, yeah, i get it. you don't have to tease me for that though. well, there's really no reason to."

"i won't, thomas, maybe you can even have a chance with me~" he said, winking.

"ugh. anyways, why am i here?"

"i'm gonna recruit you." he said, pulling a cigar out of nowhere. "because shit's gone wild in my army."

"wait, wait, wait- hold up... some highschooler is leading an army? an absolute joke."

he lighted his cigar and took a drag. his glare piercing right through me.

"shut the fuck up tom, you don't know how much i had to do just to abduct a fucking teenager."

my eyes rolled, even if i had none. "seriously, past me is gonna get a turn-off."

he let out a puff of smoke right into my face. i accidentally breathed it in and coughs started rolling in. tears welling up in my eyes.

while i was coughing, he rolled his eyes. "i'll will literally list all the strings i had to pull just to get you

first, make edd and matt be friends with you

then i had to bribe the teacher to make us pairs, so that i can get 'closer' with you

afterwards, i get chummy-chummy with ya-"

he stopped to get a drag from his cigar. letting out a puff of smoke into the air.

"then," he continued. "i had to find a way to make you lonely again and you'll try to find me, you'll hang out with me, then-"

he dropped his cigar then stomped out the fire with his foot. a smirk gracing his face.

"i get you- but that's not what happened in the first place, so i made edd apologize."

he didn't notice the tears streaking down my face.

the friendship i had with them was fake. i tried to stop in a sob.

edd and matt. they just did it because of tord.

and here i thought they were sticking to me for real. i could only hope that their relationship was fake.

"s-so, i guess t-thats why they've b-been acting w-weird all this time.."

tord came closer to me. the distance between us was now closed. he knelt so that we were face-to-face.

"you have nothing to live for now, thomas thompson." he said with a feeling as if he enjoyed tormenting me. "join the red army, what else do you have to live for?"

i stayed silent for a while. i was about to andwer before a question popped into my mind.

"w-why me?"

"i've seen you run and dodge from those bullies before. i've seen the content of your diary." he began explaining, untying the rope to free my hands. "i know you have the agility and endurance to be a soldier. you just need proper training. it would be great if you agreed."

what else would i live for in school? edd and matt are gone, tord is probably going to kill me, the bullies are gonna torment me for the rest of my miserable life in highschool.

using my free hand, i tried to shake his hand but failed. a low chuckle escaping from his mouth as he went to untie my arms.

the ropes left a red mark. but hey, at least i could finally move my upper body.

i hesitated for a moment, his stare freezing me. but i shook his hand, i dealt with a devil.

he was always the bully. and i was always the loner.

"congratulations, tom." his eerie voice filling the room. "you'll be a great asset to the army."

fuck.

---
AAAAA I THINK THERES SOME PLOT HOLES BUT IMMA WING IT

SORRY ABOUT EDD AND MATT BUT I PROMISE I'LL REDEEM THEM OR SMTH

OKEY CHEERS

🥓🥓🥓🥤🥤🥤