Troubles from noise canceling headphones

Peter POV

Today was a... not so good day. MJ and Ned weren't at school and Flash noticed this and was being EXTRA mean he didn't hit me today though which was a plus. We had a pop quiz in spanish am i almost 100% sure i failed because i was not prepared in anyway and lets not forget.... P.E do i need to say anything else?

I put on my noise canceling headphones that friday could talk into after happy dropped me off and i made my way into the tower. Everyone knew that i came everyday after school and left in the morning, there were all kinds of theories floating around the tower. I'm pretty sure they have a 'Who is Peter?' group chat. (A/N if anyone wants me (k) to make that a one-shot.... just ask 😋)

I waved at the people who i knew and some i didn't, as i walked through the scanner people watched me hoping friday would say my last name but she said what she always said "welcome back Peter", I got in the private elevator and Friday took me up. 

After the elevator stopped i exited and dumped my bag and went on my phone, i made my way to the kitchen not looking up to grab a pop tart and i noticed there were none there... there were some left in the box last time i look. "Yo dad did you or mum eat my pop tarts?" i yell behind me hoping he was in the room. then i heard Friday " peter your father has asked me to tell you to look up from your phone, take of the headphones and look at the couch" "ok?" i said in response and when i did there sat the avengers, staring at me... i stood there trying to figure out what happen and then "HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!"  i exclaim as i seem to register the fact that captain america, hawkeye, black widow, vison, scarlet witch, quicksilver, Bruce banner, war machine, black panther and sister, captain marvel,thor and loki, antman and wasp are all sitting on the couch.

"uhhhhh Hi?" i said to them  "hello young peter" vision replied and then the question erupt

"who is this?"

"did he just call someone dad?"

"did he mean tony?"

"does tony have a kid?"

"since when?"

"did i eat the young ones poptarts?"

"how old is he?"

those are some of the questions i managed to hear before my head started to hurt and i had to put my headphones back on.

When friday told me that the noise had died down i made my way over to the couch sat next to Dad, i took of my headphones and asked how much he told them "nothing i think we should do this as a team" he said and i nodded " ok let's do this like school put your hands up and i will call upon you" i said and then hands went up.

i pointed to captain America first "how old are you?" "i am 15" i responded

then black widow "whats your name" "peter stark" i said

clint " who is your mum?" "pepper stark" i responded

then i pointed to the one i assumed to me princess shuri of wakansa she simply said " this bitch empty" "YeEt" i responded and The king and dad groaned 

after i had answers most of the questions capitan marvel then put her hand up " is tony your biological dad or adopted" i looked at my dad and he nodded "he is my Biological dad"

and then it was rodney and bruce who said to tony "How did you manage to keep a kid a secret for 15 years and not tell me?" they said at the same time and then mum walked in saw the situation and simply turned to walk out but scarlet witch grabbed her with her magic and pulled her in.

she let out a nervous chuckle and then said, "i see you've met peter" and well that's how i met my over-protective dysfunctional family and so far the only people who know i am spider man are Mum, dad, Carol, Natasha (who found out when they heard a noise from my room), wanda(cause she read my mind and i'm pretty sure she told vision), and Bruce (who is the doctor), also Shuri (who guested it straight away).

i do not look forward to the rest of the family finding out...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

A/N so i am trying but i feel like these are just getting worse as i go on, i'm not gonna stop though cause i'm having fun,  i hope this did annoy or board you to much anyway see ya next time

word count (785 words)

-K❤