Investigating with my Bully

The Class had started and me and RJ are watching out of Stephene and her girlfriend..and RJ just told me that Stephens girlfriend is called Angela....we are still watching for them but we still didn't saw them...

*Timeskip(Lunch)*

   Me,Tricia and RJ was together eating in our room..and also Tricia helped us with the investigation...she also help us watch out of Stephene and Angela..when we already stopped eating we came out of our room to buy some food suddenly we saw Stephene and Angela talking and looking very strange.....and we saw them pointing in different direction so we followed them....but we just followed them untell............................................................we......................................find...................................................................out...........that they were feeding there pregnant dog...and we heard Angela saying that "If this dog will get lost im gonna search the whole earth just to find her"...and there where i got the idea that we will hide the dog and leave a poster that says "no pets allowed"...i Hold RJ's Hand and runned away. When we arrived at our room,Tricia was so haggard of waiting for us...she ask "Where did you guys buy foods? In korea?" And also i replied "We fallowed Stephene and Angela"and She replied "Is Angela really pregnant"...i replied with an embarrased face "ummm so angela is~~" and RJ immediately replied saying "Angela is not pregnat,her dog is"....Tricia started to laught...and RJ was so disapointed.....

   After all the embarrasing events happen... i told them the plan that i thinked about..and they both agreed with it...but they told me that i need to think of a good plan of how to get the dog out of there...and i told them that i will make a good plan.

*Time Skip(House)*

   I was really so serious thinking of the plan of how we are gonna get the dog out..untell i got the idea that we will just follow them again and hide untell they come out of the place where they hide the dog and go inside the place and grab the dog and put the poster in the floor....and i sleep to rest my overthinking head..