We buyed a EXO lightstick for Me

Because i am a EXO stan we buyed a EXO lightstick for me...i was really excited...we came to SM store and i saw every i want to buy more merch but mom dont have to much money...so i just buyed a Lightstick,EXO poster,and a Chanyeol doll....after that... we came to eat to a KPOP restaurant...there were so many song played...and also i buyed some momoland merch for Jasphere james De la cruz.....i didn't introduced him in the starting cuz we just got close to each other in the middle of the school year...he is so quite,and he is always bullied...but he is supper good at dancing....

   I told him that i buyed merch throw video calling he burst out of tears after hearing that i buyed him merch that is to expensive...and does merch are Momoland t-shirt,Photocards,and a buy 1 take 1 poster.....yes my mom didn't have to much money but i used my money just to make jasphere happy....

   We came home , taked a bath and eated dinner that Taeha cooked us..kimchi noodles.....after that we opened all my merch that i bought from the store.....i opened the wrapped poster and it was so cute...i got the OT9 and OT6 posters...the Love shot era and the obsession era....then i opened my Chanyeol doll it was so cute the eyes was so blue and big i even kissed it...hahaha RJ got a bit jealuse..hahaha...end the end i opened my lightstick and it was so pretty!!!....we forgot to buy some battery so we asked Taeha if she can come to us buy some batteries...but she told us theres no store that selles batteries near her house...but she told us that she got some left over bettery so we used it....the lightstick lighted up the whole room but the color i loved was the bluetooth mode even thought its not on the color option...hahaha..i am just obsessed with blue.....i cant moved on and every one came to there rooms and me and Tricia was just practising our Fan chat with EXO...the fan chat of obsession..untell we got tired and sleep...