Chapter 6: I love you Mr.Bear

Nash pov

I woke up to a rustling noise towards the corner of my room. I groaned and sat up squinting my eyes trying to get them used to the sunlight. I looked to where the heart of the noise was and saw Hayes going through my closet.

"Aye man what are you doing?" I asked shaking my head.

"I wanna go next door to see if Penelope wants to hang out today and I need somthing nice to wear." Hayes responded.

"Were you ever gonna ask for my permission if you could borrow my clothes?" I hate it when people just welcome themselves to my wardrobe.

"Probably not." He pulls out a shirt and walks out of my room. I roll my eyes and get up from my bed. As I walk towards my closet to change I trip over one of my shoes and land on my gigantic teddy bear.

"I love you Mr.Bear." I tell him. I sigh and go to my closet. I wonder what me and the guys are gonna do today. Before I change I decide I was gonna go see what everyone was doing today. I walk upstairs to Cameron's room to see what he was doing and saw him putting his shoes on.

"Hey Cam, what are the plans for today?" I ask.

"Well, I have a photoshoot with Bryant and shooting for my new movie." He explains in a rush.

"Oh alright." I leave his bedroom and go to our guest bedroom where the rest of the guys were sleeping.

"Hey Nash." Carter smiles at me looking up from his computer," Maggie say hey to Nash." He talks to his computer screen" Aye Nash!" She screeches. I just wave polietly. Well I guess I know what Carter will be doing all day. I saw Matt was awake and looking at his phone.

"Matt wanna hang out today?" I ask.

"Sorry dude, I have plans with Julianna." Great. Well I guess I'm on my own today. I wonder what the Jacks are doing today?

"They have to make a video with Pizza Hut remember?" Matt and Carter comments. Did I say that out loud?

"Alright well I know Taylor is with Cassidy, what about Shawn?" Carter ignores me and Matt shrugs. I sigh in frustration and go back to my room. I walk into the kitchen to serve myself ceral, that's only if we have any. Cameron is the one in charge of groceries but he's been so busy lately I doubt we have food in this house. I open the fridge and noticed it was empty. I walk over to the cabinets and open them.

The only ceral we have is Fuit Loops. Of fucking course!

I saw Hayes walk past me in swim trunks and a plain blue t-shirt.

"I thought you already left." I state taking out the ceral, deciding to eat it dry.

"I was about to but then I realized it's to hot outside to do anything so I was gonna ask if she wanted to come over and go swimming." he explained

"Oh." He then proceeded to walk out the door slamming it in the process.

I ate my ceral in silence, all alone. Alone with my thoughts. Man, why did all the guys have to be busy today. Sometimes I feel like breaking up Magcon was one of the worst mistakes I've ever decided to do. Even though we still keep in touch it's not really the same anymore. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door open. I stretched my head to the right to see who it was and saw Penelope and Hayes coming in. I looked down at what I was wearing and groaned. I was in sweats and a white t-shirt. I quickly get up to go change before she saw me.

Wait. Why do I even care what she thinks?Just to prove a point to myself I get up and walk straight over to Penelope, which I just realized she was in a bikini.