Chapter 2

Alca went home. I sat there in the room. The sun had already setted and i was sleepy. The nurse came into my room, " tomorrow your going to be released for home, you will start school." said the nurse. I nodded and went to sleep. I had my nightmare, in my nightmare i was sitting in a chair. He showed up again the boy with the white hoodie." Hello gorgeous, i notice your friend hid the note from you didnt she?" he asked. I nodded, "I dont know why she didnt tell me." I said. " she probably didnt want you to worry about me she probably didnt know u already knew me" he says shaking his head up and down. I smile,"You love her dont you..." i say looking at him blushing. " In your before life she was my wife..." he says.

I smile, " i knew it i had a nightmare about it," i say giggling. He smiles, " If only you know your ...." then a boy with a blue mask and black gew eyes covers his mouth. "dont speak of the pass...." the other boy says." I see, Jack meat Velisia.." i smile and look at the extremely hot boy with the mask. He was the one who kissed me in my previous dream. I knew he wasnt fake, i knew it wasnt a fantasy ,i knew he was my lover. I grow quiet because im naturally lacking socializing." Hi velisia," he stops and brushs my hair out of my face," those beautiful crystal eyes, i miss them" Jack says. I blush so much that it is impossible to make me stop. He takes the mask off and smiles, i look at his extremely HOT face and i want to kiss him so bad!!

He looks at me and kisses me," its time to wake up my love" he says. I awoke to the nurse walking in giving me my items and clothes to go home. I change and walk to the front to sign out of the hospital. I have a flashback of that beautiful kiss he gave me. He was so hot i couldnt bear it! Everytime i think of him i go nuts. 

I walk to school and sign in. I walk to the library to find Alca. I saw Alca looking up Jeffrey Woods. I think, so thats his name Jeff. He should of just told me his name. I hug Alca, "I see your going crazy for him" i say giggling. She blushes, "Its not my fault he's different, He's very different, he is a creepy pasta." she says. " Just like me and you! Your Eclipse, and Im Nightmare. We are together a team, if you havnt noticed but he loves you." She blushes even more and gets up and the bells go off. "DING DONG", We walk out of the building and she tells me how she is growing her powers so slowly unlike me. She just doesnt understand them yet she will soon though.