Chapter 7 the end

I sat there half dead, unconscious every one was crowding around me. I had this big hole in my chest, i was dying. I couldnt believe it, i soon felt the hand of another holding my hand i sneak a peak of my eyes open and see every one crying and upset, even jack was sitting there. I read what he was feeling in his mind; why i just got you back why its only been a month fuck you rake ill kill your ass dont go just dont Im serious. He pulls his mask up just a little bit so that his mouth is seen and he kisses me. Holding me in his arms. I feel his tears drop on me. I start crying, I see Alca come running towards the crowd cryings. " no no dont go please stay please dont die on me i cant live with out you," she begged as i saw her being dragged out by slendy and Jeff. I cryed even more, " my best friend, my future husbend, i love all of you" i stop crying, " theres no need for crying now, its ok i will be all good, living again in a new body right?" Slendy nods his head, " but he will have to wait another 15 years until he could find you," i smile, " then 15 years it is good bye, i love you jack.....eclip...." i was dead. not a heart beat or anything. As i fade away i hear, " NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU MOTHER FUCKER ILL KILL YOU RAKE ILL KILL YOU!!!" come from jacks mouth. I was dead nothing i could do about it but wait until i have been reborn again, but once im reborn rake dont you dare think i wont get revenge because i will and this time nothings going to stop you from dying for eternity in hell!

END OF BOOK 1 BOOK 2 COMING SOON Also check out me and Eclipse new book The Watchers (creepy pasta girl style)