[Sleep Paralysis]>The shadow man<

So as a kid I had a lot of sleep paralysis dreams without knowing it until I knew what sleep paralysis was..I was around 5 or 6 years old when it started happening I had a chair in the corner of my room that had a mess of clothes on it and then a few inches next to that was my dark brown wood dresser. I had my twin sister in my room next to me she was fast asleep I would look in the corner of the room and see a shadow figure of a man he was wearing a black or dark brown spy coat and he was also wear fancy shoes dress pants. The shadow figure also wore one of those fancy hats idk the name of but its not a top hat. The shadow figure had bright white eyes and when he opened his mouth it lit up. I would see him often but couldn't move but I would have conversations. For example he would usually say "hi" or "dont tell anyone I'm here" of course I was young and listened and haven't even told my parents to this day. The figure told me his name was The Shadow Man . I would sigh and would say "Are you a good guy". The Shadow Man said "Yes little girl I am good I keep away the bad spirits that live in this house dont worry as long as my spirit is stuck here you'll be safe" . At least that's what I remembered he said . The Shadow Man was in between my chair and dresser hidden from the door.
A/N 272 words