[Paranormal experiences]

I use to live in a different room then I am right now I swear it was haunted or something was terribly wrong with it. I sometimes it would be hard to breath for no reason at all and I would feel a weird presence in the room. As a kid I always hated mirrors or windows and I still do I am slightly scared of windows from a paranormal experience I had with windows. Like I'm not that scared of them I'm scared of what's on the other side of the window because when I was in my old room I heard a faint tapping noise at my window. I got up...I could hear my heavy breathing when I looked through the window my heart started to beat faster .

I saw a sleeve in the corner of my window and when I looked closer something was outside my window . I ran back under my blanket and then I slowly fell asleep.

So there was a kid on my bus who was into creepypasta like me this happened 2018. The boy was mad at me and said "I'm coming to your house tonight". The boy was younger than me but I went home and later that night I made all of the cats leave my room.....I heard the sound of something stepping on a plastic bag that was in my closet . I hod under my blanket. And tried to fall asleep luckily I fell asleep some at some point.
The new room I am in right now gave me some bad vibes at first whenever I walked in that room the light would flicker and it would scare me . As a young child my parents had a old radio which played "smart" music . My mom always wanted to get rid of it....One day she turned it off. I could hear a faint voice "hello?" It said.... "hi" I would say in return.... This would happen everynight I had no reason to be scared since I was young and didnt think it was bad. I finally asked it "Are you good or bad" . There was complete silence and it didnt answer the question and I just went to sleep.
I had a imaginary friend which I made because I only had one real friend at the time and when my friend wasn't on the business would let my imaginary friend sit with me I dont know why but I would always look out the window one day I saw a shadow figure in the woods.......
A/N 428 words