Graduation

Can't wait for this moment to come.

All the hard work paid off.

I am thankful that I received so much support from my family, my best friends and to that one person who never left my side during my insecurities hit me hard.

...

Graduation day I am preparing myself when he just pops up in my room.

"Come on we don't want to be late" he said encouragingly.

As he turned back on me without expectation on how he will react I hugged him tightly and told him.

"I am happy that you come into my life and became my best friend."

I seize the moment before we went to school together.

...

I felt the goosebumps on my body as I step my feet on my school.

Last day to memorize everything including the faces of my schoolmates and teachers.

"Finally it is done." as I thought to myself.

...

I am the valedictorian of this batch so it is nerve wracking when it is time of my speech.

Before I stand in front of my batch mates I take a deep breath and compose myself.

I want them to remember me so I decided to have a short message but precise and meaningful.

And before I knew it I ended it with "Congratulations batch mates" as I smile widely while holding my tears to roll down.

...

I know how proud my friends are to me and seeing them from a far, gathered together overwhelms me.

I am happy that they are enjoying the moment.

However I didn't bother to come near them anymore instead I say good bye to them though they can't hear me.

...

Meanwhile...

"Hey! Where is Rosé?" Jungkook asks while looking around.

No one answers cause they also asking the same thing.

"Will you excuse me" this person said  in a hurry tone.

...

Katie Perry - Unconditional