denki kaminari

It was a normal day of school, and all of class 1a were seated ready for the lesson to start.
"Right class today we have to learn about how to improve on our weaknesses of our quirks" everyone began to cheer before aizawa cut the cheers out with the fact that they aren't doing this physically but writing it down. The room filled with sighs and yawns.
But before they knew it they had their heads down working on the sheet of work about their quirks. Kaminari looked around confused to what to do but when noticing that aizawa was staring at him he looked down and continued to pretend he knew what to do.

Before they knew it, class was over and it was time for break. Everyone began to leave class before aizawa stated "kaminari, stay behind, the rest of you, off to break". Kirishima gave kaminari a nod and a small smile before continuing to leave.

He walked up to aizawas desk. "Yeh sure, did I do something wrong " aizawa smiled a little, barely, but it was there on his face. "No I was just wanting to ask you if you struggled with today's class work" he gulped but nodded. "That's fine, there's no need to be ashamed of it, everyone struggles here and there" he looked up confused to his sensei's calm and soft reaction. "How about you come back one day this week, or I can come help you at the dorms after school one day, there's no need to feel behind" kaminari smiled and agreed. "If you ever need help with the work or anything else for that matter, I'm here open for a chat, even though I seem to hate kids, I'm always here when they need help" he smiled "Right now get out of here and go get some lunch" and with that kaminari ran out of class smiling knowing he wasn't behind the rest of his class.