Chapter 4

Recap
Damn. my partner is...
Isabella's POV
My partner can not be Jack Gilinsky! Ugh. he is one of Taylor's friends. He laughs at me but when Taylor is mean and stuff to me he has a sorry/worried look. Why though? I looked up and notice Jack standing in front of me trying to get my attention,"Isabellaaaaaaaaaaaa." He dragged the 'A' out. I scoffed,"What Jack." He looked at me taken back,"What are we going to do for this project and can I ask you something?" "You just asked me two things. 1)I don't know and 2)Go ahead."He chuckled,"Why did you tell the teacher you had 'family issues' when some kids already know that your..um parents are in a better place?" I looked at him with glossy eyes,"Because Jack if I said I was going to commit suicide what would have people said?" He looked at me,"Isabella I'm so sorry for what has happened I never really tried to hurt you. I know something that May or may not be true."I was confused,"What's that Gilinsky?" "YoumightberelatedtoBrentRivera!" "What speak English." he sighed.Oh no this isn't good,"Isabella you might be related to Brent Rivera." I was shocked I stood up and walked out the class with Matthew and Jack and the teacher calling my name. I walked to Brent's class and walked straight in and the teacher looked at me confused,"Isabella why are you here this isn't your class." I looked at him,"Shut the fuck up!" "Isabella Y-your eyes their b-black." I went to Brent and picked him up by his shirt,"Is it true?!" He looked so scared it was funny,"Is what true Isabella?" I chuckled,"like you don't know.Am I your sister? The one who gets bullied by you and your friend or was Gilinsky lying. you better hope to god that he was or you're dead." He looked me in the eyes and said,".......