Chapter 5

Recap
Brent are you my brother?

Isabella's POV
"Isabella you might be I don't know." I looked down and threw Brent across the room and yelled,"Your not my brother my parents are dead and if I ever had another sibling I would make sure not to get attached and also one that doesn't bully me. Never say that I might be your sister!" He looked at me,"Isabella it's true." I looked at him an screamed the ground shook. Oh no.I looked away then started to walk towards him and bent to where he was laying,"Brent I don't want to hear that ever come out your mouth again.Understood?" He nodded. I started to walk out when I heard,"What a bitch." I turned an seen Taylor standing there with Brent smirking,"What did you say you fucktards?"They looked at me and both said,"W-why are your eyes R-red?" I looked at them and chuckled,"Should it matter?" They looked at me,"yes your hurting us what is going on with you?" I walked up to them and said,"Im broken and bruised and tired of your shit. I had enough and now I'm exposing myself." they looked scared. "Go to the office and go over the announcement thing and tell everyone to meet in the gym." They both quickly ran to the office and Matthew and Jack ran to me and said,"Calm down Isabella." I laughed,"Its to late. Matt it's time." 'everyone please go to the gym at this time' rang all through the school. I grabbed Matt's and Jacks hand and ran to the gym I pulled Matt on stage with me."Hello! I'm Isabella Rivera. If you want you can record but I want to tell you something then sing." I breathed in and out then continued,"I'm Isabella Rivera I have 4 siblings only knew one but she left caused of Taylor Caniff and his group who bullied her and now me. I'm alone on this earth no parents they died when I was little I had my sister until I was 9 when she left cause of 'them' her name is Ashley Rivera I don't know where she went. I don't have any one but Matthew and the Jacks also Ms.Grier one of my teachers. I have question that will never be answered. Some I don't want answered. I found out something I didn't want to know. I found out when I was 11 my parents was hit by a drunk driver while coming home from going out to eat. That drunk driver was Taylor Caniff's father.I will never forget that night that call I got when I was 4. 'hello is this one of the kids of Mr.Rivera and Ms.Rivera?' 'Im so sorry for your lost your parents had just died from being hit by a drunk driver who is the father of the kid named Taylor Caniff. I'm so sorry' That night was the night I was first broken. I never found a happy place I needed my parents for times like these. Most of you kids have things I don't and take it for granite. I miss my family and now to think of it, what is a family? I am broken and bruised I have scars from self harm and getting beat. I broke 14 bones from these beatings I get from a group of boys. I've been to the hospital 25 times for cutting to deep. I need time to think and that time I made a song that I always sing no matter what. it's called,"Warrior"(made by Demi Lovato).
"This is a story that I have never told I gotta get this off my chest to let it go I need to take back the light that it stole you're a criminal and you steal like you're a pro.
All the pain and the truth I wear it like a battle wound so ashamed, so confused I was broken and bruised
Now I'm a warrior now I've got thicker skin I'm a warrior I'm stronger than I've ever been," That's some of the song I haven't finished. I wanted to ask you all a question. Why do you guys bully me? What did I ever do to you?" I looked at Matthew and he looked shocked but he jumped up and said,"Isabella I never knew you could sing like that!" I nodded,"You don't know a lot about me but your still always gonna be my best friend." he smiled. I looked around to see everyone's jaws dropped and their phones out recording. I smiled,"Now you know some of my story. I wanted to thank Taylor Caniff for fucking up my life it just shows how strong I really am. Oh yeah if you guys ever try and beat me up again I will hurt you. I'm in boxing and I beat the coach so don't ever try that again." They still looked shocked,"Im Isabella Rivera and I'm 16 years old and in 12th grade, I may be broken and bruised but not once in front of anyone did my smile fade away. my dream is to make people around me happy." Everyone clapped.