Chapter Eleven

avani
After a 4 hour drive filled with lots of singing and laughing, we arrived to our cabin. We all quickly spread out to call our rooms.

Colby grabbed my hand with his soft touch and chuckled as he ran upstairs with me, immediately calling the master bedroom.

"Avani and I call this one!!" Colby yelled.

The boys followed his voice to the master bedroom that was now Colby and I's and they all groaned once they realized that we got the biggest room.

"Not fairrr!" Corey said with a bit of laughter in his voice.

"I don't want it anyways. They are gonna do sinful things in there." Jake said with a gross look walking away, making me turn red.

Colby noticed and chuckled a bit. "Ay no we're not." Colby said with a smile.

"Sureeee." Sam said with a laugh, walking off with Corey.

Colby turned to me and grabbed my waist with a smile. His touch was soft and I craved more of it. "Don't worry about them." Colby said pulling me closer making me smile.

I nodded as a put my head on his chest. His scent made me blush, making me remember that I still had a couple hoodies and a few shirts of his at my house from our time in Florida.

After Colby left me at the airport and I got home, I would stay in his shirts for months. I had to have some sort of remembrance that he was real and that I didn't dream the whole vacation with him. Some points I even thought the shirts were fake and I was hallucinating. Dude I was a mess.

My thoughts were interrupted by Colby whispering in my ear. "What are you thinking about, beautiful?" He asked softly.

I blushed. "You."

"What about me?" He said lifting my chin so he was looking into my eyes.

His eyes were so beautiful. So blue and soft. It reminded me of an ocean, a clear blue ocean open and ready for someone to enter.

"How much I missed you when you were gone." I responded, making sure that I keep eye contact.

Colby's eyes seemed to dim..like the ocean became dark with every blink. He looked down and sighed which made me grasp for the feeling of eye contact.

"I missed you too, Avani. So, so much." He said, looking back up at me, kissing my forehead.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and sighed.

He placed soft kisses on my neck lightly then pulled away from the hug. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too, Colby."