Confusion

**Rin's POV**

I thought I was going to die for real when I saw the tape slip out of Flex's wrist. I bolted out of the bath while pulling Kyoya out with me.

"What?"

"Follow me if you want to live."

Idol and Papa saw the tape too and they climbed out fast too. We all screamed when that tape landed in the water. The power flickered around us, and when it stopped. Papa checked for Yusuke and Flex's pulses.

"The dumbasses are alive."

I was trying not to laugh as Papa pushed them out of the area.

"What the fuck is going on over there?!" I heard my sister shout.

"Watch your fucking language, Child before I call your fucking father!" Papa shouted back.

"You fucking taught me those words and the only one fucking father is you!"

"How are the two of you so different?" Kyoya asked me as we walked back to the changing room.

"Me and Sakura or me and my parents?"

"Both."

"Not sure. I am like my papa but I try to avoid cussing as much as him. My dad is really relaxed but can get angry fast. Sakura got the bad mix I guess."

The next day, Papa had us in a open area behind the spa. I noticed that some of the girls were glaring at me. I was very confused at the glares. I grabbed Sakura and pulled her aside.

"Did I do something stupid last night?"

"Just break a lot of hearts." She was laughing as she spoke. "You were the center of a big cuddle pile of boys. Some of the girls have a crush on you and that dashed their hopes.

"You do realize that my quirk gives me a higher body temperature. They must have rolled over in their sleep to me," then I realized something, "wait,  people have crushes on me?"

She was laughing as she walked away.

"Children! I want two sacrifices." Papa said as he circled around everyone until Lulu and I walked over. "I want the two of you to be relaxed as you activate your quirks."

He had his flames start at his fingertips, on his right hand, and lightly touched his left to transfer them back and forth. I closed my eyes and focused on calming thoughts. Then I let my wings come out. Everyone made a loud gasp noise as I opened my eyes. Before, my wings just had the basic shape of a bird's wings. Now, the flames formed feathers and they actually looked like full wings coming out of my back.

Then, I saw Lulu's shadow arms start to form into actual arm.

"Those are beautiful." I accidentally said out loud.

**Sakura's POV**

Oh good lords, the whole class looked at Lulu with a jealous look. I was trying not to laugh at my brother's accident. He does not realize that he is such a heartbreaker.

It was finally my turn and I was shocked at the results of the relaxation. I was able to control the feathers and have a few float around me before shooting them somewhere to blow up. Papa was right on relaxing to help our quirks.

After we were done training, we headed back to the school. I made a small business of selling the photo of the nap pile to other students at the school. A lot of yaoi fangirls and boys bought photos, to the point that I needed to make more copies.

"Guess what bitches!" I shouted as I walked into the dorm while carrying food. "We are having Hot Pot tonight!"

"How did you afford all the ingredients?" Pecha asked me as she helped me carry the stuff into the kitchen.

Kyoya snuck into the kitchen to help us. It is good because his dad's quirk is based around food, so I know he knows how to cook.

"Blackmail!" I had a large smile on my face.

We started cooking and I decided to ask the important question.

"So Kyoya, what do you think of my brother?"

He turned as bright pink as my hair. Then he started stuttering.

"He is just a really good friend! Nothing else!"

I held up the blackmail picture and it was clear who Rin approved of being near. Since he was big spoon to Kyoya. He turned bright red and didn't respond.