48.

It's been a good couple of months, Cody and I have tried our best to stay out of the public eye and live a sort of normal life so that benny doesn't get overwhelmed just yet. We had my family fly out for Christmas and we had Cody's family fly out to San Diego for thanksgiving and then we flew to hawai'i for the new year. While we were in hawai'i Kurt flew out and surprised Ashli, he proposed and now we have two engaged couples in the family.

We came back to arizona as we're all still ecstatic about Ashli being newly engaged with Kurt. Cody boys started a clothing line called off|season, literally so proud of them all.

I went back to San Diego with benny to visit my family as Cody was in Los Angeles participating in Yeli's softball event. When that ended he drove back down to San Diego as we stayed for a few days with my family.

d a  b e s t 🤪

mars Kike and I are heading to arizona

keke who else is down for a road trip to visit Cody and Bells along with Baby Benny?

verdugie i'll see yalls here!

C okay sooooo i guess we rent out a house for all of us?

thanks for letting us know ahead of time lol

bry im coming too!

January was a rough month. Losing Bryant hit the dodgers in such a powerful way that no one thought could actually happen.

Time passes as the dodgers end up acquiring Betts and Price, keeping Ross and Pederson, which meant we lost Dugie and Kenta.

32,716 likessophiarey MY WHOLE ASSSS HEART! 🥺💛everyone, take your kid to spring training and get them with baby because my uterus literally erupts with these lmaooo

32,716 likes
sophiarey MY WHOLE ASSSS HEART! 🥺💛
everyone, take your kid to spring training and get them with baby because my uterus literally erupts with these lmaooo

view all 921 comments

dodgers 💙

marianavicente she's the cutest little girl 🥺

bryanasalaz no wonder he's a good dad lol

ashlibellinger he's so precious ... unfortunately 🤪

117,368 likes dodgers It's an LA thing

117,368 likes
dodgers It's an LA thing

view all 794 comments

dodgerblue91 love this!
| dodgers so do we