Prologue

Blood dripped down from the knife, a doctor was holding the knife as he gripped it harshly, he was breathing heavily as he was trembling. He had tasted blood for once, a corpse was on the ground as a blood pool formed. A broken window was near him as someone or something had broken into his room, Stephen had dropped the knife out of exhaustion as he was shaken. He killed someone.. someone with his own hands. It wasn't counted as murder right..? He was being attacked so it can't be counted as murder. Yet the more he looked at his hands and saw the blood he just felt pleasure to killing the evil. In a way but for some reasons killing someone brought adrenaline through his body.. made him feel alive, alive more than saving people as his job. Killing people seemed to he more fun to him or you can say amazing. The trembling fear slowly faded to a sickening smiling. His mind twisting abit. He himself had accidentally got the taste of blood, and now he was out for more. He had cleaned the body and everything else hiding everything. He would always look on the news to see who the criminals were wanted or not. He would find them. Murder them and of course hide the bodies or leave then at a police station. He himself loved to hunt down the evil. It was like a daily job. As he himself had a separate life as a doctor to. Multitasking at the same time was amazing. Not intell one day he had met someone..  someone who was.. odd.. yet had appeared out of no where.  That's when then he could not get enough of them.