1

Stephen POV

Another day, another life, amazing as always. Killing to saving lives, to of course getting rid of the evil. The evil deserves to perish for hurting the inoccent, and if no one will take care of this. Then I will myself. I was wearing gloves as I had another victim on my list. The name of course being 'Jhon Lee' amazing how one can get away with murders yet it's ironic how he fell into another murders hands. The smile on the doctors face as it was midnight. He was wearing a mask and a blackish suit mostly a tux just like the ones you see in the movie Purge. He was wearing a devil mask a red one the color of the  blood the patternd of black and white was also on it and the mask had a smile. The masked looked like a jester mask yet filled with evil. He was in his room getting ready to torture his victim of course he was putting on black gloves as he hummed. He had went to his closet before opening it as he then pulled a small lever hidden it. By this the ground had shoken abit as a secret passage has opened from under his bed. He went in as heavy footsteps could be heard. He hummed as he stretched his gloves then as he put his hands behind his back and he moved hid sleeves up as he looked at the victim that was unconscious on a surgeon table. He wanted to torture his victim to the point where they cried for desperate need of help. God hearing the cries of criminals just made him happy and satisfied, he was going to make them all pay for there sins after all. He went near the table as he had tied them up then. Before then grabbing a shocking device as he powered it up. He wanted to hear the screams of his victims as then he forced the device on there chest. A loud shock can be heard a pain scream can be heard as his victim was woken up. Strange giggled by this as he loved the scream. It was like music to his ears. He didn't gag them up or try to. In these walls. He made sure it was sound proof like always. "Jhon.. that's your name, it's seems you've been on a killing spree for a short while.. how delightful." Stephen smiled then under the mask.
"W-what what the hell, were am I and what the fuck do you want for me?!"
Stephen chuckled as he put his finger under the others chin and he forced his head up abit then next to hurt his neck in the process. "Me..? Oh I'm nothing but justice for this town!~ people like you deserve to perish and die off." He seemed to growl abit before pushing the others face aside. "Anyways if you don't mind. Your this is going to be a slow painful death, if you pass out on me. You'll get the shock!" He went to a corner seeming to pick up a steel metal pole. The tip was burnt as he pushed the hot steel on the man's chest. Oh he was going to torture him painfully and slowly. Another scream could be heard as he watched the criminal cry in agony. His blue emerald eyes dull as he just watched the criminal struggle from his bondages he was enjoying every last one of it was mostly the best of them all. Aside from torturing seeing the crimson blood slowly fall down the makes chest just made him hunger more of hurting. After 10 minutes has passed Stephen had thrown the metal bar away. Looking at the criminal now that had burns wll over him, he could tell he was losing cautiousness as he shoke his head. "Did I say you can slip into your mind yet?~" he smiled then before picking up once again grabbing the device but putting it to the max, by this he shocked his patient once again, and when that happened he seem to be back alive yet twitching in agony blood was dripping on the table as he smiled then. He grabbed 4 steak and a hammer walking to the criminal once more just to then stab them in the hands and arms pinning them to a table once more, the screams coming on once again echoing through the room the whimpers and crys ws he watched the criminal himself cry. "What's wrong? I thought you LOVED to torture your victims~ maybe I'll just end your life right now!~" He chucked as he smiled. "Your time is up anyways.. have fun in the afterlife!~" and by that he grabbed a machete that was under the surgeon table and by that he cut the criminals head off decapitating them. Blood splattered everywhere as it along with that got onto him. That made him sigh in satisfaction to then. Before slipping his mask off then. But oddly enough the criminals blood wouldnt stop. It seemed to flood the table then before hitting the ground making it all bloody, this confused him enough as he stepped back stepping in the blood abit. What the hell? He seemed confused about how much blood was spilling not intell he saw skulls slowly rise from the pool of blood. This made him petrified abit. Yet neccicarly confused about his surroundings before seeing a dark figure. Mist had covered the figure as he himself was confused then. He wasn't that dumb to just shout at the stranger. Yet he himself was curious.

Tony POV

"Well you've made yourself comfortable with murdering other criminals have you Stephen." The grim smirked as he stepped forward then of course knowing who and what this man was. Once he looked them in the eye, he knew who everyone was. He smirked then as he looked at Stephen yet he tilted his head then. "But.. you have a price to pay now. How unlucky, then again I haven't come to reap your soul. I've been wondering what you've been doing~ most of all I'm curious about a human like you." Tony smirked smiling then. "And you've made quite a mess too." Stephen looked at the grim.before seeming to keep his pride then. "You know my name and your a reaper? God what brings you here and why be curious about me?" Tony glared at Stephen then before seeming to move to the surgeon. "You see, I've been studying you through out everything, the lives you toke. Yet I'm suprised you havmt been caught yourself! So you can say this is a special visit I haven't visited anyone else in awhile~" his smile spread abit then. "Besides.. a human like you with such Intelligence~ you know what your doing!~" Stephen blinked as he raised a brow then. "And so what? Even if I do have the intelligence and now I have a reapers attention I don't neccesarily care. Now look you've gotten blood all over my perfect polished shoes!" Tony rolled his eyes then. "Not my fault you've murdered more then one person. You've summoned me after all! With all the blood you've collected~ it smells amazing even with the souls along with it!~" Stephen seemed to go cold abit seeming to blink he then knew this was an accident, an accident on meeting with this grim.