Prologue

"Why are you doing this?"
Tanong ng lalaking nasa harapan niya.

"Why are you interested?"
Pabalik tanong ng lalaki sa kanya.

"I ask you first. Don't answer it with a question. And FYI I'm not interested."
He just tsk. The nerve of this guy.

"You're not interested I bet you're curious. But sorry to tell you I won't feed you information about your curiosity. And mind your curiosity will kill you."

"Who would kill me? You? I bet you can't."
Kung alam mo lang. Ani niya sa kanyang isip.

"Wanna bet? Hahaha don't worry I won't kill inoccent people, unless you interfere with me."
Bumalatay ang gulat sa lalaking kaharap niya. Hindi yata nito inaasahan ang sinabi niya. Tsk . Tsk, he would kill him in a minute, but he stop himself.

"You got to be kidding me. You're just a coward bastard."
Then he laughed like a demon.

"And this coward bastard will kill you. So run, I won't hesitate to kill you."
Then he brought out his special weapon. His very own sharp and double bladed knife. Kumikinang pa ito habang nasisikatan ng araw. Bumalatay ang takot at pangamba sa mukha ng lalaki ngunit maya maya ay bumalik sa dating poker face. Umaastang matapang, sinalubong pa ang titig niya.

"You're not the bestfriend that I know."
He said to him while smirking but the sadness is visible in his face. He pity him but he has no choice.

"Yeah, everyone change including me. But I'm your bestfriend despite the changes on me. Love you brother."
Then he slowly walk away while softly saying sorry.