Ch 5: Waking for a Nightmare

M I K A S A p o v
-
I quickly threw the covers off my bed and sat up listening to a faint sound. I listened closer to the sound. 'Is someone screaming. Oh my god Eren'
I quickly raced out my bed room and ran up the stairs to Eren's room. I swung the door to his room wide open to see Eren having a nightmare. I ran to his bed side and shook him awake. His eyes opened and he jolted upward .

E R E N p o v
-
I sat on the floor of the house head still in my knees. I heard someone walk towards me and I didn't want to move I was to hurt to be near anyone right now.
I felt an arm be placed on my shoulder. It was Mikasa soft young hand start to shake my shoulder.
Eren. Please Eren.
Wake Up.
I say still but I lifted my head. Im dreaming. No this is a nightmare, a nightmare I can't escape.
-I Jolted up out of the dream and grabbed the arm of the person next to me. I turned my head to see Mikasa. She looked so worried."Im sorry Mikasa, I didn't mean to worry you." I let go of her hand and laid back down and stared at the celling.
"Are you okay? What happened?" Her eyes still looking strait at me.
"Nothing, Its alright. I think Im going to look around the community to get my mind off things."
Mikasa had a look on her face and I could tell she didn't believe me but she nodded and left my room with silence.
~~
I walked out the door and headed to the park not to far from my house. To my surprise I recognized a face in the crowds and He recognized me.
This is short but I need an updata im sorry if bot good i will try to post longer chapter tomorrow
Rirenxx